Chapter Nine

Atticus' POV

The table was filled with a variation of food made by our personal chefs, everyone sat down, besides one person. That small Bellamy girl had not yet appeared. Vierra looked round in confusion as her new "friend" was nowhere to be seen. As Vierra rose to her feet to I presume go and search for the girl in walked Bellamy looking relatively shy and lost. My sister patted the seat next to her to showcase where she should sit, and she followed without hesitation sitting down in silence.

My eyes explored her evening attire in confusion as she sat amongst suits and cocktail dresses she wore a frilly pink overall dress with what I think is a cat on and some white knee highs. It was totally unacceptable but was slightly amusing.

"Love, you look ravishing" Diego complimented the girl, which Bellamy blushed in return,

"Sta 'zitto" (Be quiet!) I muttered kicking him under the table he finally looked back at his food not saying anything more embarrassing to our new guest. I examined the way she ate each bite, and her eyes would twinkle as if she had never eaten before.

" So, Bellamy, I take it your boss accepted your resignation" I finally spoke breaking the uncomfortable silence around the table of my workers and sister.

" Umm yes she was fine with it" She answered barely above a whisper not daring to look me in the eyes, I guess I can't blame her, I did try to kill her this morning.

"And your room is suitable?"

"Yes, it's lovely sir thank you". She fiddled with her cutlery clearly nervous by the eyes around the table stuck to her.

A knowing smirk covered Diego and Dante's face at the name she called me, I shot a glare at them shutting both of them up.

" Tomorrow I will run through your duties here. Tonight, you can just settle in.".

Her shoulders relax slightly, and I see a small smile on her face. "Thank you", her eyes rise slightly meeting mine. They were soft brown quickly looking away, but I swear they shined for a brief moment.

The rest of the meal everyone indulged in their own conversations with the people around them while I kept my eyes locked on the new girl, watching how she acted amongst my family.

She barely spoke, however she listened and laughed with Vierra and for once I could see my sister enjoy herself.

After a couple of drinks in the lounge with Elora, Dante and Diego I decided it was time to head to bed, the corridor was dimly lit as I approached my bedroom as I pushed open the door a noise behind me cause me to turn around. Stepping out of the bathroom was Bellamy, her hair was wet indicating to me she had just been in the shower. Her cheeks were flushed red from the steam and she only was wearing her pyjamas. A small pink vest top and blue sorts wrapped perfectly around her body, accentuating her body.

My eyes hovered over every curve then stopped, I shook my head and stepped into my room ignoring her presence

My eyes hovered over every curve then stopped, I shook my head and stepped into my room ignoring her presence. Seconds later I hear the door next to me close signalising she was in her room.

God I've been so stressed recently that the sight of a new woman has all kinds of effects on me, I felt a growing in my trousers and decided I didn't want to deal with it alone tonight, so I invited a long-time friend over.

After only thirty minutes, a knock at my door caused me to rise from my bed. Letting Lindsay step in the room she took of her coat placing it down on the sofa before turning back towards me. Her dressed fit her athletic body and gave me easy access to rip it off her. In no time she was stood solely in her underwear, the only thing illuminating the room was the moonlight from outside.

Bellamy's POV

Bellamy's POV

My shower was perfect the hot water was refreshing and loosened my stiff muscles. Once I was dressed in my pjs I stepped out into the corridor to get to my room, only to be surprised by Atticus approaching the other bedroom door. He examined my body before shaking his head and walking into the neighbouring bedroom, I followed suit going into mine. I had not considered that the other bedroom might have been his.

I thought with my presence being a burden he was definitely want to be as far away from me as possible.

While my hair dried I sat on my bed watching Aladdin and cuddling with Snowdrop, the sweet music and animation soothed me in this unfamiliar place. The sound of a door closing interrupted my film. After a few moments of silence, I could hear odd noises come from the room next causing me to pause the movie.

For a second I thought I could hear a female's voice, but I could definitely hear deep groaning. It almost sounded painful, and it was accompanied by thudding on the wall. I got off my bed ready to go check on Atticus but decided against it as he was probably exercising or doing some scary gang thing.

Reluctantly I left my room and headed to the kitchen to make myself a glass of warm milk to settle me for the evening. The house seemed empty and relatively dark, so I started preparing it all on my own, I bent down into the cupboard looking for the sauté pan which was hidden at the back.

"Cazzo!" (Fuck), I jump at the sound bumping my head on the counter, when I finally turn around I see Atticus stood at the entrance of the kitchen in only his boxers and his abs covered in glistening sweat.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I finally squeak out.

"Its okay I didn't realise anyone was up" He took a seat by the kitchen island as I started to heat up the milk. I was slightly distracted as I had never been alone with a man who was barely dressed. Once the milk was finished I poured myself and Atticus a glass I gently blew on the drink to cool it down.

"Are you okay I heard some noises coming from your room?"

He coughed into his drink causing it to splash a bit, I guess due to the heat he smacked his chest slightly to calm down.

"Yes, Yes I'm fine". He grunted, gulping down the drink he put the glass in the sink and left without saying anything. Leaving me to finish my drink and head to bed.

--------------------------
I would love to know how people are feeling about the story and ways to improve xx