Chapter Twenty

Bellamy's Pov

Having a card that is financially supported by Atticus was not something I enjoyed, however if it's for Diego's party I guess I can let it slide. This is my job now and my home and I guess on some level they are my family. As peculiar as they are.

I had one of Atticus' drivers take me to a local flower market that we use to use as Frida's, it was odd being observed by someone but not speaking with them. He constantly seemed alert and on guard as he was my "protection" for the day. Vierra says I need to get used to it, but I doubt I ever will, I enjoy my own time , I have never been used to being around many people.

After many stalls we found some beautiful flowers that would last until the party in two days' time, with my drivers arms completely filled he headed back to the car to unload them before helping me with the rest of the décor.

Although he informed me to stay put an adorable store was calling me. A tall elderly lady was selling hand crafted place cards. Her calligraphy was in brown ink and I knew it would look so delightful against the flowers and Diego's suit. I made an order giving her a list of all the names needed and I would be picking them up on the morning of the party.

As I turned to leave the shop I bumped into the back of someone, extremely tall, he must have been about 6'5 and didn't even flinch when I slammed myself against his back. He turned round, at the "slight" bump I had given him, and I vaguely remembered him from somewhere.

"Bumping into me again so soon", he laughed, I noticed his British accent and it brought my mind back to a hazy memory from the other night. Oh god I must have looked such a fool.

"Sorry about that" I apologised following him out of the store. I noticed in his hands he had a bag filled with stuffies.

"Ohh so cute" I cooed at them noticing a similar smile on his face to mine. "Why do you have so many?" I giggled trying to make conversation with someone who didn't live in my household. Hoping that my driver wont be back for a few minutes as we parked a while away.

"I have loads in the house, so I'm taking them to the charity shop, to hopefully be loved by someone else" He smiled looking into the bag almost with fond memories.

"Is your little one too old for them now?" assuming they must be from his kids or relatives, as he was mid to late thirties and could have a family. The idea of having a big family has always been my dream, with not having any siblings, I want plenty of children, so they are never lonely.

"Little ones, yeah you could put it like that" He smiled awkwardly, and I felt I stepped on his toes slightly, so I decided to change the subject.

"So, you work at the Neon Lounge?"

"I actually own it, and a few others in the city"

"Wow that's amazing, I enjoyed myself despite the state I was in, yours was the first club I have ever been to. So well done on having a good club" I jokingly fake punched his chest slightly to lighten the mood. Although when my soft knuckled met his hard chest I was almost taken aback at how firm it was. I obviously didn't make a second punch as that is creepy but I was still perplexed by the first one.

"What do you do for a living?" He said taking a seat by a sole bench, I sat next to him feeling comfortable in his presence.

"Oh I'm a florist and I recently started to help plan events, That's why I was in the shop I purchased some place cards "

"You seem very busy , I shouldn't keep you" He stood, going silent for a second then he reached into his bag and pulled out a black teddy bear with a red ribbon and handed it to me. "Here, you practically melted when you saw them. I hope he can make you smile." As he handed me the stuffie his fingertips grazed mine slightly and I felt something. Something unexplainable. I took the teddy bear in my hand and my heart softened at the touch. He almost resembled him, even in the day he was wearing a black suit with a red tie.

"Thank you so much he is beautiful, I will name him after you" He smiled at my response, but it didn't take me long to realise I didn't know his name yet.

"Oh sorry, which is?" I laughed trying to make up for my mistake and rudeness.

"Othello"