Chapter Thirty-Two

This chapter includes sexually explicit content stop at the *** if you do not wish to read

Bellamy's POV
Frida's pale hand took mine and pulled me away from Attius, he was already waving goodbye knowing that I would be lost in conversation for hours.

We stopped by a baby blue bench; the paint was chipping off slightly, but it made it slightly cuter.

"Start from the beginning" she signed with a smile, allowing me to unleash everything that had happened since I had made that original flower delivery.

"Ohh deary as happy as I am that you have found this gentleman aren't you... scared?" She paused questioning herself.

"Of what?"

"Oh him. He does kill people. He is the most dangerous man in the city."

As much as I wanted to argue I couldn't everything she was saying was correct and it was something I was still struggling with.

"Yes he is all that and more, but I know that he has a heart that he is letting me into it and that is the man I am falling for. At times he does bad things but it's always for a purpose and he is a good person despite it all."

"Bellamy, I trust that you are a smart girl and respect your decision but honey if he lays I hand on you I don't care how many guns or guards he has I will beat that boy" We erupted into laughter at Frida's threat.

The next hour or so we waltzed round the gardens catching up on life, the flower shop was doing great, and she had hired a young man. She said she saw a bit of me in him and knew he was the one to fulfil my role.

The driver took Frida home and I watched as she walked into her small bottom floor apartment. On the building outside the brick was crumbling and the door needed a repaint but from her kitchen window beamed light. Herbs growing on the mint painted windowsill which radiated a minty and fresh smell out. She delicately waved goodbye as we pulled away, it was less sad this time because I can see her whenever I like now that she knows.

Dear Little Frida. Oh, I did miss you.

Atticus' POV

Seeing Bellamy's face light up was so beautiful she truly is gorgeous and being around her was increasingly difficult. We are taking everything at her pace to ensure she is comfortable, however right now even the thought of her has my trousers straining. I sit on my plush sofa in my office and unbutton my trousers hoping to get in some quick relief before Bellamy gets home.

****

I was already hard from spending all morning with my sweet girl, thinking about her soft skin against mine as I gripped my cock in my palm imagining it was her touching me. My hand moving up and down as I threw my head back and closed my eyes. Replaying her soft moans, I heard the other night and the way she calls me Daddy.

Daddy

Daddy

"Daddy!" The last one sounding too real to be my imagination, my eyes flicked open so suddenly to reveal Bellamy stood in my office with a coffee in hand. She instantly turned around.

"Sorry Daddy I just was bringing you a drink. I'll leave now." She placed the coffee on the table not looking back.

"Sweetheart stop come here, it's okay." Covering myself up I held out my hand for her to come and join me,

"You don't need to apologise about anything, I'm sorry for giving you a shock little one" I brush the hair from her face noticing how red her cheeks were.

"I just was surprised is all, I um....." She mumbled not finishing her sentence.

"What is it Princess?"

"I liked watching you Daddy" She whispered that peachy blush glowing brighter before hiding her face in my chest. Chuckling slightly under my breath at her embarrassment, I placed my finger under chin.
"Yeah, you liked it?"

She simply nodded in return her eyes glued to the bulge that was only covered by my underwear.

"Do you want to see it again Princess?" A slight smile appeared on her face. "Yes Daddy"

"Remember your safe word sweetie, I don't want to push you too far." With that I slowly pulled down my boxers again allowing my still hard cock to spring out and hit my stomach.

She nervously bit her lip till it turned a cherry red colour, taking my hand I held my cock allowing her to see it fully before stroking it slowly. I could hear her breathing change as her eyes fixated on me. Doing this right next to her was already working me up. Knowing how turned on she was just from watching me pleasure myself.

I closed my eyes in ecstasy as I got faster with my strokes again pulled out my trance by her voice.

"Daddy?" she whispered.

"Yes sweetie are you okay?" I asked letting go of myself.

"Can I try?" Her dark eyes looked up at me and I swear I could melt.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Daddy" She nodded her head reaching out to touch me. In one swift move I grabbed her wrist, not harshly but enough for her to feel it.

"Where are your manners little girl, ask for it nicely". My voice was evidently deeper as a wave of lust came over me.

"Please may I touch you Daddy?" She begged, the light glistening off her eyes and her teeth sunken into her lip.

"Yes Baby". With that she gently grabbed my cock, her hand feeling incredibly soft and small compared to my own. With enthusiasm she moved her hand up and down the way I had done moments prior.

Fuck

This feeling was all her. Nobody has made me feel like her, uncontrollably I held her face making her keep eye contact with me as she pleasured her Daddy.

"Good girl" I whispered watching her own face melt as she enjoyed this experience equally.

"Fuck Babygirl.."my breathing got heavy" I'm gonna cum baby" she started moving her hand faster whilst simultaneously getting on her knees. I had no clue what she was doing but God did I love it.

"Fuck I'm cumming" and with those words she took my cock into her mouth, allowing all my cum to hit the back of her throat, opening her mouth she showed me the mess I had made on her tongue before swallowing it all.

I adore her, she smiled meekly back at me. I pulled her up so she straddled my lap and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Hmmm I didn't know I had such a little cum slut. Good girl I am so proud of you".