Ch. 10: Abduction

*Next day at 11am*

(I woke up with a pounding headache, I saw three pills and a glass of water, I took them and put the glass back on the table)

“I’m never drinking again” I groaned.

(I noticed I was in my room, I got up and put a shirt on and some shorts. I went to the door and contemplated opening it)

“I wonder how pissed he’s going to be, I wonder if Alex is ok” I said. (To myself)   

(I took a deep breath, “You've been through so much worse, you can handle him” I thought. I opened my door and then opened his bedroom door, I heard the shower running so I sat on the bed and waited for my fate. I heard the shower stop and then Ian walked out with just a towel, barely hanging on his waist. He looked at me but didn’t say anything he just went to his closet and got dressed)

“So you’re not going to say anything, not even going to yell” I said.

(I heard him sigh and walk out his closet with sweats and a t-shirt, he still yet to say anything and it feels so unsettling. He moved around the room getting other things like I wasn’t even in the room)

“Say something,” I said.

(He came closer to me and stood over me)

“Jess I’m trying to keep calm as best as I can and not yell or hurt you in any way but you also make my blood boil with rage” Ian said.

(Ian stepped away and started walking away but I got up and went to him so he can look at me, I made him stop and we sat on the bed)

“You can talk to me without yelling or hurting me,” I said.

“Jess I never had a stable relationship. I don’t know how to have the emotions I’m supposed to have with you, I do know that I care about you, I really do rather you believe me or not I mean what I say” Ian said. 

“I don’t know anything about a stable relationship either but I’m willing to try with you, I was going to come back last night” I said.

“Why would you have come back, you could’ve ran away” Ian said.

“I probably should’ve but honestly where would I go, you and I both know I wouldn’t survive out there and I’m going against my better judgment because I have feelings for you I can’t even explain it myself” I said.

(Ian didn’t say anything he just looked into my eyes like he was searching for something and then he kissed me, I smiled and kissed him back but then broke the kiss)     

“What was that for?” I asked.

“For giving me a chance I don't deserve” Ian said.

(I looked down and smiled)

“So did you talk to Alex and you didn’t hurt him right?” I asked.

“Yes and no I didn’t hurt him I admit when I saw him holding you I wanted to so badly rip his arms off but in your drunk haze you told me not to hurt him so I didn’t” Ian said.

“Really, just because I asked, it was that easy,” I said.

“Well also he told me, he helped you with Jackson so that’s the other reason why” Ian said.

(I was about to say something but Ian’s phone rang and he answered it)

“What, how did that even happen, damn it I’m on my way” Ian said.

(He hung up the phone and then called someone else to come to the house, he got up and changed his clothes again)

“Alex is coming over, I still don’t want to leave you alone just yet but I have to go to one of my clubs and might be gone for a few hours” Ian said.