Ch. 5: Meeting Jackson

*The next day*

(I woke up and made breakfast I went up to Ian’s room and knocked; I didn’t get a response so I went to his office and knocked and no response, so I just opened the door and saw him sleep with a opened whiskey bottle on his desk. So I went and sat the plate down and moved the bottle away; I shook him awake)

“Sir” I said.

(He groaned)

“Sir I made breakfast” I said.

(He didn’t get up; I sighed)

“Ian get up,” I said.

(I heard him growl and lift his head and he glared at me)

“What did I tell you about calling me Ian” Ian spat.

“I just wanted to wake you” I said.

(Ian sighed)

“You’re lucky I’m too tired to punish you, now leave” Ian said.

(I did I was told; I just went into my room until he needed me again, I sighed and just curled up in bed and started thinking. "What can be so bad about this guy" I thought. Then the door opened)

“I need you” Ian said.

(I looked at Ian; I sighed and sat up)

“Put on some pants and a t-shirt Jackson will be here any moment and I need you to make us some sandwiches” Ian said.

(I rolled my eyes “Really the asshole couldn’t do that himself” I thought)

“Roll your eyes again and you’ll get worse punishment than being spanked” Ian spat.

“Sorry” I said.

(Ian walked out)

“Asshole” I whispered.

(I got up and got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun; I went downstairs to see Ian on the couch watching t.v. I went to the kitchen and started making turkey sandwiches as I finished the doorbell rang and I heard Ian answer)

“Hey man” Ian said.

“Hey” Jackson said.

(I heard the door close; I was finished so took the sandwiches to them and I got a good look of Jackson, he had dark brown hair, green eyes, and tan skin. He had sleeve tattoos on both arms. I was scared out of my mind; I put the plates down as they sat on the couch)

“And who is this beautiful young lady” Jackson asked.

(He looked at me and I swear his eyes darkened; I looked at Ian)

“This is Jessie, jess this is Jackson say hi” Ian said.

(I wanted to roll my eyes but I knew better; I didn’t want to look at Jackson but I forced myself to and smiled)

“Hi” I said.

(He took my hand in his and I almost flinched; he kissed it and I could feel Ian’s eyes burning into the side of my head, I can practically feel his aggravation radiating)

“Hi, a shy one I must say” Jackson said.

(I took my hand out of his and looked at Ian and sure enough he was frowning)

“Go get us beers then go upstairs” Ian said.

“Yes sir” I said.

(I left to the kitchen)

“Well I must say you have a good sub this one is something” Jackson said.

“I didn’t call you over to talk about her now let’s get down to business “Ian said.

(I came back with two beers and sat them on the table; I didn’t look at Jackson but I can feel him staring at me, I turned and walked up to my room. I walked in and closed my door, laid on my bed bored thinking of ways I could possibly just get away; I sighed and eventually fell asleep. I felt lips on my neck at first I thought it was Ian but his lips aren’t rough I opened my eyes and saw Jackson on top of me I panicked and screamed)

“Get-” I was cut off.

(He put his hand on my mouth)

“Scream and I’ll make this more painful than you could ever imagine” Jackson said.

(Tears started to come down and the bastard was enjoying it; he wrapped a hand around my throat and squeezed, his other hand went to my pants and I tried to stop him but he tightened his hand on my throat and I went numb)

“You know the moment I saw you I knew I wanted to fuck you and make you mine” Jackson said.

(I felt more tears and I kind of couldn’t breathe he loosened his grip a bit on my neck and I took the chance to yell)

“Ian help me” I yelled.

(Jackson slapped me so hard)

“Bitch” Jackson said.

(Soon Jackson was flung off me; Ian pushed Jackson to the wall and punched him)

“I fucking told you not to touch her,” Ian yelled.          

(He kept punching Jackson; soon Jackson fought back and pushed Ian off him)

“Come on man you know me I had to try” Jackson said. (Smiling)

(Ian looked furious and tackled Jackson and started beating him; I was frozen I didn’t know what to do)

“Ian” I said.

(He stopped hitting him and got off Jackson unconscious body; he looked at me more furious)

“I told you to lock your fucking door why the hell can’t you listen” Ian yelled.

(I curled up in a ball on the bed scared shitless)

“I-I’m sorry I t-thought I d-did” I stuttered.

(I was crying; Ian tried to calm me down. He got Jackson up)

“I’ll be back” Ian said.

(I didn’t do anything just stared at him and watched him leave holding Jackson up; I cried myself to sleep)

A/N: Thanks for reading, please comment and vote!!