Chapter one

Venti POV

Today i will be starting High School. I am excited to see my upperclassmen from middle school again. I cant wait to meet new friends. I went to Mondstadt Middle school, i will now be going to Genshin High. I'm not really nervous because i get to meet new people and see old friends. I put on a white shirt with green stripes. I tucked my shirt into my pants and put on a green cropped jacket. To finish my outfit off i put on my everyday hat. I then moved on to doing my hair into two braids.

Today i would be walking with Aether and Lumine to school. They were really good friends to me. Suddenly my phone got a notification. I went to check who it was and it was from Lumine. The text read: "We are outside of your house!". I quickly sent a "Okay!" To her and grabbed my backpack and stuffed my phone inside. I walked outside to see Aether and Lumine waiting for me. I walked over to them and said "Wow you guys look good today!" With a smile. It was true the twins had great taste in fashion. Lumine was wearing a White long sleeved turtleneck with a brown overall dress. She also had black boots on.

Aether was wearing a grey shirt tucked into his black cargo pants. He had a white cardigan to top it all off. "You look good too Venti" Aether said with a smile. "Mhm, you look really nice" Lumine added "Thanks guys! Lets go now" I said. Before I grabbed their hands and started walking to the bus. We entered the bus and payed him before we found a nice spot to sit in. We then heard someone yelling

"Wait! P-please stop the bus!"

Aether told the bus driver to stop the bus. Then two people walked in. Bennet was exhausted from running while Razor was okay. "Sorry i put my alarm on the wrong time." Bennet exclaimed before handing the Bus driver their share of money. "Oh, Benny over here!" Lumine called out to them. Bennet and Razor saw us and took the seats next to us. "Ah, sorry Razor for causing you trouble" Bennet said turning to Razor. " You. Didn't cause. Trouble." Razor said. "Thanks aether for telling them to stop the bus". Bennet said.

"Any time" Aether said with a smile.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked them. "Oh yeah just set my alarm wrong". Bennet said. "Did you guys eat anything?"Lumine asked. They both shook their heads no. I dug into my backpack and pulled out 4 blueberry muffins. "Here have these" i said while handing them out to them. "Thanks Venti but what about you?" Aether asked. "Oh no, im good but thanks Aether" i said hoping that he would just take  the muffin but of course he had to be kind. He broke the mufffin in half and gave me a half. "Here take this." Aether said. "Are you sure?" I asked. Aether just nodded then i took half. "Thanks!" I said to him while smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bus dropped us off at a cafe near the school. We all collected our things and got off the bus. I then just realized how good Razor looked. He was wearing a oversized brown shirt with a grey long sleeve underneath. He had a red jacket tied around his wait and was wearing ripped jeans rolled up on the end. "Wow Razor you look good" i complimented him. "Yeah did you dress yourself?" Lumine asked.

"Friend of mine. Picked clothing." Razor said slightly embarrassed.

"Hehe well it looks good" Bennet added. We started our walk to school talking about our hopes for high school. We were about to walk into the school when we saw a girl holding boxes. I quickly realized that it was Noelle helping with moving things into the school. I was about to call out to her when we saw a girl in a red dress yell

"Watch out!" To Noelle. Noelle didn't have enough time to react then the Girl in red bumped into Noelle making her drop the boxes. We rushed over to see if they were okay. Bennet helped Noelle up while me and Razor were picking up the boxes. "Amber are you okay?" Lumine said before going to give Amber a hand. Amber rubbed her head before saying "Yep  i am okay!" She then went to apologize to Noelle and helped her move the boxes into the school. "Well shall we go in?" I asked. The twins grabbed each other's hands and said "Yep!" Bennet then said " Let's go!" Before pushing the doors open and dragging Razor with him. "See you" Razor said while being dragged by Bennet. We all walked in and looked around. It was pretty big. Then i ran into someone. "Oh im sorry" i said before looking up to see who I bumped into. "It's very much okay." I heard them say.

"Zhongli?!" I said surprised.

"Yeah, how are you feeling on this fine morning Venti?" He asked. The twins walked over "This a friend of yours Venti?" They asked. "Oh yes this is Zhongli. Me and him were childhood friends." I said. "Nice seeing you again Zhongli" i said with a smile. "Yes its nice seeing you again" Zhongli said.
"Do you know where class 1-B is?" Aether asked. "Oh yes.Just turn this corner and walk all the way down the hall." Zhongli said. "Hehe thanks for the directions Zhongli. How did you even know where it was?" I asked. "Oh someone i know goes to that class." He said

"Are they a freshman?"Lumine asked. "Oh no the freshman and Sophomore's share home room." Zhongli informed us. "Oh well thanks see ya later Zhongli!" I said with a smile before turning to the twins to lead the way. We walked in and saw many students. I saw Bennet talking to Razor with enthusiasm while Razor just stayed quite and  listened. The twins took a desk in the second row. I told them that i would sit behind them and they agreed. I walked over to the third row and saw a boy with black hair and blue and greenish hair. He had beautiful golden eyes. I then took my seat and wondered if me and that person could be friends. I then heard the teacher walk in and tell us to settle down and take out our books.

I hope that this school year will be fun.

Or so he thought