chapter twelve

Venti pov

my alarm went off at 6:30 am. It was way too early for this but i was excited anyway. I got up to get ready for the day, i started brushing my teeth and washing my face. I walked to my closet and started going through my clothes. I pulled out a white shirt with pink graphic stars on it. It was gonna be hotter at the beach so i wanted to dress pretty casual. I then went over to my drawers and pulled out some light brown cargos. I put together my outfit and started braiding my hair. I really liked getting ready, it was fun for me.

I grabbed all my bags and started putting them near my front door. I quickly got an apple to snack on, i didnt really like eating in the morning but i wanted to have some food in my system. I finished up my apple and went back to my room to find some shoes. I pulled out my pink and white shoes. I put them on and made sure i was totally ready before i left. I didnt wanna forget a single thing but i seemed fine so i was all ready to head out. I grabbed all my bags and locked up my house before walking out. I stepped outside and started walking to Ganyus house. Her house wasnt far from mine so walking was fine with me. I checked my phone and i had a text from Aether. He was asking if i was awake to which i said yes to. He then told me that him and lumine were on their way to which i just said okay to. I put my phone back and kept on walking.

I started thinking about xiao. I wonder if he was feeling better today. he probably was just having a bad day so hopefully today goes well for him. i'll try to make sure of that since we will be spending most of our time together. maybe i'll get to learn more about him, we can definitely get closer during this trip. I wonder if xiao wants to get closer though, i know i do. even if he didnt i'd still be there for him whenever he needed me. I considered xiao as one of my friends but im not sure if he thinks of me the same way. I then snapped out of my thinking when i realized i was near Ganyus house already. I quickly walked to her driveway so i could enter her house. I knocked on her door and she smiled at me while opening it. "Good morning venti!" she said while giving me a hug. "Good morning to u too" I said hugging her back. She stepped out of the way to let me in and helped me with my bags. We walked into the living room to see everyone. It seemed like everyone was here already. Bennett and razor saw me and they both ran over to greet me. "Heyy Venti how are you?" asked bennett giving me a hug. "Im good! What about you guys?" i asked while giving razor a smile. I know hes a little uncomfortable with people besides bennett so i just gave him a smile. They both just said "good" and walked back to sit on the couch. I saw the twins and gave them both a hug. We were just talking about how excited we were when we heard a knock on the door.

Ganyu got up to go get it and came back with people behind her. Zhongli, Childe, kayea and diluc both emerged from the hallway first. Zhongli smiled at everyone asking how we were. We all said we were fine. I knew who kaeya and diluc were since we all went to the same elementary and they were our upperclassmen. Kaeya was really funny and cool, we got along well though. Childe was smiling at all of us when he said "Nice to see everyone." I guess childe was cool, he just messes a lot. It can get annoying but its fine! I do know what its like to talk a lot soo i couldnt really put it against him. We all greeted childe when suddenly two people walked into the living room as well. Diluc and Kaeya had already taken a seat on the couch when the other two walked in. I immediately looked at xiao and gave him a small smile, to which he just stared at me. The person that was with him was Albedo. Albedo was very calm and cool, i really liked him. He was also very smart and i could tell that he was caring. Xiao and Albedo were talking to eachother while they walked in but quickly stopped when they noticed everyone was now looking at them.

"Oh this is Albedo, Kaeyas boyfriend" Zhongli said pointing at albedo.

We all knew of albedo since he was very smart and was always being recognized in school. But i had no clue he was kaeyas boyfriend. "whats albedo doing with someone dumb like kaeya!?" Aether said laughing a little. Kaeya glared at him "I am not dumb" he said with a slight pout on his face. But of course diluc started chuckling which made everyone else laugh at aethers statement. "Shut up diluc" Kaeya said rolling his eyes at his brother. "Its nice to meet you albedo!" Ganyu said turning everyones attention back to him. "Thank you, its a pleasure to see everyone." He said giving everyone a smile. Albedo was a cute guy, no wonder kaeya liked him! Everyone greeted xiao to which he just nodded at and sat down. "Is everyone ready?" Asked ganyu looking at everyone in excitement.