Chapter ten

Venti POV

Today was Friday, I could hardly wait for the weekend. Currently I was walking with the twins to meet up with Ganyu to discuss the plans. Aether also invited Razor and Bennett to the beach house to which they happily accepted. Lumine thought it'd be a great idea to invite the brothers Kaeya and Diluc as well. Diluc was hesitant but to our luck Kaeya annoying the shit out of him worked so Diluc accepted. "So we are leaving Saturday morning to go to the beach house and returning sunday night?" Aether asked while holding his sisters hand. "Yep!" Lumine replied happily tugging her brothers hand in excitement. We arrived at Ganyu's house. I went over to knock on the door.

Ganyu unlocked the door and faced us. "Hey guys"
Ganyu said holding the door open with a smile. "Hehe, Hi Ganyu!" I greeted returning her smile. The twins quickly greeted her as well. Lumine let go of Aethers hand as she went to hug Ganyu. I had to admit they were really cute. Ganyu happily returned the hug when someone came from behind her. To my surprise it was Zhongli. "Welcome if there is anything you need while your visit please ask." Zhongli said putting his hand on Ganyu's shoulder. Ganyu pulled away "Ah yes I forgot to mention, Zhongli will also be helping with the plans." She said. Ganyu stood there for a moment before realizing she had to let us in. "Heh, Uh Please come in" She said stepping out of the way. We all entered her house. I looked over to see Ganyu and Lumine holding hands. "We can talk in my room" Ganyu said before leading us down the hall up the stairs.

Zhongli came beside me "How are you?" He asked me cautiously. "Oh I'm fine. And you?" I asked confused as to why he sounded worried. "Oh seems that he did not tell you." Zhongli said nodding. "I'm doing quite alright" He said before walking past me towards Ganyu's room. "That was weird?" Aether said reaching out to hold my hand to which I happily held. "Yeah, I wonder what he meant by that" I said still confused but decided to ignore it. We all walked into Ganyus room to see the most well decorated room I have ever laid eyes on. It was neat and everything was organized. The color scheme was pastel colors mostly yellow,blue, and pink. Ganyu and Lumine plopped on her bed. "Please make yourselves comfortable" Ganyu said signaling to the pastel couch on the left. Zhongli took a seat on one side of the couch. Me and Aether sat down beside him. "Okay! So we are going to Ganyus beach house on Saturday and staying until Sunday night." Lumine said clapping her hands together. "But we need to know who is coming" Lumine continued. "Razor and Bennet are coming together." I chimed in. "Diluc and Kaeya are coming" Aether spoke up his eyes slightly shining at Dilucs name.

"Knowing Kaeya he'd probably drag his boyfriend with him" Lumine said rolling her eyes. Boyfriend? I didn't know Kaeya had a boyfriend. "I do not mind if his boyfriend comes along as well" Ganyu said smiling slightly. "The more the merrier" Lumine added. "If you don't mind I invited childe" Zhongli spoke up. I glanced at Ganyu and Lumine to see if they were okay with Childe coming along. Especially because of what happened with them. It was a little weird interaction that happened between them so it might
not matter as much anymore. I saw them exchange looks when Ganyu nodded "That is fine Zhongli he can tag along" Ganyu said softly. Suddenly Lumine stood up "So twelve people are coming to the beach house correct?" She asked clasping her hands together. To which we all nodded in agreement. "How many rooms are there?" Aether asked looking at Ganyu. "Oh there are 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room area, and a laundry room." She said trying to recall everything.

"Wait so people would have to share rooms?" I asked tilting my head slightly. To which Ganyu hummed in agreement. "We will arrive Saturday morning and move our belongings inside the house. We'll see who rooms with who when we get there. Then we will go with our plans for that day. On Sunday there is a festival in a town near us which we will attend. Then we'll pack up and go home." Ganyu said explaining the plans. "Then next week is the festival correct?" Zhongli asked Ganyu to which she nodded her hear yes to. "Sounds great!" Lumine said excitingly. "Yeah so everyone has to pack today." Aether said. "Keep in mind that we are going to a beach so bring extra clothes!" Lumine said smiling brightly. "The drive is 2 hours we will divide everyone into different cars" Zhongli said crossing his arms and legs. Suddenly we heard the door bell ring. Ganyu and Zhongli stood up. "He's here." Ganyu spoke softly. She was about to go down to open the door for whoever was here when Zhongli stopped her. He whispered something in her ear while glancing at me. Ganyu only nodded and sat back down with a smile.