chapter eight

Afternoons were reserved for coffee dates and board games.

Most of the time, they would play out between me and the maknae line, with an occasional visit from Namjoon. The man always beat us in chess.

As the company had many board games, stashed for "bring your kid to work" days, we had a big collection to choose from. Yet somehow we always ended up with Uno.

"I told you it's against the rules to put a black card over another black one!" yelled Taehyung, trying to convince the youngest his actions were wrong.

"But how come Jimin put another one after you just earlier, hyung?"

The little bunny was angry. It was an adorable sight to see.

"Guys, calm down, it's just a game."

Oh boy. I shouldn't have said that.

All three of them turned their heads towards me, faces filled with resentment, anger and shame (reminds me of jay on i-land lol). Their eyes screamed how could have we trusted this despicable human who thinks uno is just a game?!?!

Before they got the chance to jump me, i ran through the doors, faster than I ever did in middle school gym class.

I was nearing the staircase on the left, hearing troubled voices of the younger ones behind me and I wished so dearly to have put more effort into running back in the day. Stoopid human.

Instead of running up the stairs, i turned the corner, happy to hear them go upstairs. As I kept my pace, looking back ever so slightly, I might have happened to smash into a soft chest.

Wait... what?

I turned my head to look at the person whom I've ran into, muttering quick sorries and are you okays, trying to think of the reason for my clumsiness. I told some guys uno was just a game and they started chasing me. That's one for the history books.

As I was waiting to get yelled at by one of the staff, I was surprised to see a blonde haired boy smiling at me fondly.

I looked to see who it was, it was impossible to tell what face hid under his long blonde hair. Who had blonde hair? I remember Namjoon's was blonde, but much more neon-ish than this faded colour. Jk's colour was black of course, Taehyung's too, Jimin had red hair but currently enjoyed being a dark brunette. Hobi's was beautiful, far too white for this colour though, Jin's was black, too and Yoongi had blue hair. He had blue hair.

It was crazy to think so much time has passed since we last saw eachother. I couldn't remember his faded hair colour.

The thought made me laugh and soon enough, I was losing my mind. I forgot how the person I liked looked like. Silly human.

He took my hand and gently asked if I was okay. I smiled again and told him yes.

"So... what have you been up to lately?" I asked as we were coming near his studio. Apparently, all of the members went to watch The Black Widow while Suga was left to make some changes on a new song collab between Bangtan and Enhypen.

"You know, work, work and work." He smiled tiredly and I smiled back, happy he still had the energy to put up with a human like me after a long day.

We entered his studio and sat on the couch in the corner. It was covered with blankets and pillows and looked so so cozy I almost forgot my crush was in the room too. But he was way ahead of me, laying in the corner of it, covering himself with the blankets and laying his gorgeous blonde head on the red pillow.

"You coming?"

I squeled inside and nodded towards him. In a few seconds, I was wrapped by the blankets and his arms. H e a v e n it was heaven. Their hugs and cuddles really are the best.

I shifted to face him, asking in the process: "So, have you finishe-" but my question was a waste. He was already asleep.

I suppose music could wait another day.

An: hope you enjoyed! I want to clear that so many things have happened with bangtan and life ofc i apologize for not being completely realistic. It is fanfiction anyways... :) thank you for reading and hope you didnt cringe as much as i did writing this <3
Also!! Writing smut in the next chap 😎 stay tuned~