chapter two

After a few hours of me running errands for my uncle and making coffee for make up artists, hairstylists and the staff, the clock finally showed the time 12.00 - time for lunch.

I was starving and couldn't wait for the pizzas to arrive. Uncle said we'd join the members in the dining room for the meal and I couldn't be more excited.

To eat, of course. My excitement didn't have anything to do with a specific blond male dressed in black. Absolutely nothing.

After picking up the pizzas at the front door, I took them to the dining room, where I already found Yoongi.

I put the meal on the table, making enough noise for him to look up from his phone and notice me. He smiled at his sight. Still don't know if it was because of the food or me.

He greeted me and explained the reception and wifi were better here. I grinned and set the table for the others.

During the wait, we engaged into a conversation about the weather, the band, their plans and tour. At the end of the talk I agreed for him to take me around the 3rd floor and show me their recording room/studio.

The other members came in with some staff and my uncle, laughing to some dad jokes one of the boys was famous for.

I quietly thanked God or whoever is uo there for the chance I got to work here. It was absolutely a blessing.

The boys seated around the table and dig in. Yoongi sat at the opposite end of the round table, facing me.

He was back to his colder persona and I wondered if that was him or Agust D. Either way, I didn't complain. The colder, more confident version of him sent chills through my body. His long stares, the lip bites, the deep voice.

I could barely eat anything. His looks that lasted for more than ten seconds were enough to replace my attention from the food to him.

I looked at him. At his flawless jawline, focused eyes, flexed muscles, strong features. He looked gorgeous.

The table started a conversation, sharing news about the corona virus and quarantine. I didn't hear one bit.

The time flew away and the lunch break ended. I cleaned the table as the boys got back to work.

After taking the empty cartoons in the garbage outside, I returned to the building, flashing my card through the sensor and seeing someone behind the corner. I ran towards the shadow and found him there. Yoongi.

He told me he hadn't forgotten about our agreement about the tour and took my hand. I obeyed and ran after him up the stairs. We were both short of breath when we reached the destination.

He took me to the end of the hallway and opened the door. Inside was a big, room full of music equipment, a few tables, a couch and a recording room with noone inside.

I looked in amazement. It was everything you'd expect to see in a studio. It was very stylish and modern, too. Completely my style.

I turned back to look at him a few seconds later and found him looking at me, smiling.

Next thing I knew I was pressed against the wall with him an inch away from me. His gaze moved from my eyes to my lips and my neck.

His eyes were dark, full of anticipation, lust, excitement.

I don't know if it was the danger of being caught or him that led me to do the following:

I shifted our places so that he was pressed against the wall. He looked shocked, a bit taken back. Maybe even more when I attacked his neck and started leaving kisses all over it. He moaned lightly.

We heard some people talking outside and froze on the spot. The people left and me and him made eyecontact, silently agreeing to be quiet.

I went back to kissing his jawline. After a bit of kisses, I started sucking on his sensitive skin on the neck and occasionally biting the spot. He didn't leave any sound, which made me a bit upset, even with the agreement, so I decided to leave two more marks - one on the other side of his neck and one on his collarbone.

I slightly sucked on his adam's apple and looked up at him. I started laughing.

He was biting his right hand, probably in an attempt of not releasing any sound.

A few voices outside made us look at eachother again.

He shushed me with his index finger on my lips. I stopped in the same moment and thought of an idea.

I looked him in the eyes and slowly sucked on it, compeletly covering it with my saliva.

He was surprised, to say the least and slowly pushed the finger further in my mouth.

I smiled and let it out.

He looked so flustered it was already funny. I fixed his hair a bit and took his hand, leading him out.

He fixed his turtle neck and said goodbye, going back to work.

_________________________________________
A/n

Turns out I can't write smuts lol, have to have a story. I have planned some more sexy scenes, so yeah, hold in there. Thank u for reading the story. I hope you like it (ik its not rlly good ha) and yeah, thank u for keeping up with my content!!