chapter three

The next week was a busy one. The guys were working hard on their music and choreography and my uncle had me helping out with the meals, so I barely saw them.

On Monday though, we ate lunch together again.

It became apparent that they only ate together on the first day of the week.

I haven't spoken with Yoongi or seen him in a week, since our last encounter in his studio, so it was safe to say I was eager to see him again.

Even with the event occuring once, I missed the muffled moans and the eyecontact and the hiding. It made me feel more... adventurous, more alive.

They all came to the dining room at exactly noon and sat around the table with relaxed expressions on their faces. All except one.

We greeted eachother and began our food. They were rather hungry, so they quickly dig in. Yoongi, however, the person seated opposite of me, sat there quietly and drank his orange juice, not even giving me a look.

He looked pale, like he hadn't been well for the last few days, avoiding eyecontact with everyone except Hoseok on his left.

I felt dissapointed. I didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't him all sad and down. I didn't really have a reason to be, though, which made me feel a bit worse.

Gosh, do I sound egoistic? Why am I only thinking about his surprised look and the makeout session, if you can call it that, when he could have a more serious matter going on?!?!?

I looked at him again. He began eating. I felt a bit relieved. If there's one thing that I know is how messed up your relationship with food can get when you neglect it. Having that in mind, I continhed my meal.

I started a conversation with Jungkook who sat next to me about the release of a new videogame. I was very excited about it, and by the looks of it, so was he.

We were talking all through out the break and I was happy to shift my attention from overthinking about Yoongi to small talk with the youngest member.

At the end of it, the boys slowly began walking to their practise rooms, leaving me and some staff behind.

I started cleaning the table when I felt a hand, grasping my left arm and a firm body pressed on me frorm behind. I sighed in surprise and fear, not willing to turn around.

The grip was hard and as I examined the hand, I noticed lots of rings and bracelets. Who could this be?

Besides, there are people all around me and this mysterious person. Why aren't they taking action?

After a few seconds, the hand let go of me and offered me a note. I gulped and took it slowly then closed my eyes. I needed to calm myself before I could face the person behind me.

I decided to read the note first. Perhaps the person wanted me to give them some private information abiut the company or the band, or maybe they were even robbing me.

I looked at the folded paper and slowly opened it. On it, it read:

Meet me in the studio room at 2 pm.
Y

I turned around to face him.

He was gone.

A/n hii, i hope youre enjoying the story so far!! Thank you sm for reading, it means a lot :))