chapter five

I entered the building in a small skirt. With nothing underneath it.

It was a bit cold, but I rather suffered the cold weather than Yoongi's cold stares.

The group was filming their new music video today, and me, as an assistant, had to be there next to my uncle the whole time.

The boys were practising in the filming room that was nicely decorated, half of the place being taken away by the filming equipment, lights etc.

My uncle told me to help out at the food table on the very left of the room, the place closest to the boys.

I think he knew something was up. Not particularly with which member, but he was definetly not stupid. Seeing my messed up hair, untucked shirt, red face...

I mentaly thanked him and asked the person in charge of the food supplies I was available to help.

As she told me I could set up the plates, I walked to the big cartoon boxes in the corner.

I looked back to the members, searching for him. I didn't have to search long, as he was already staring back at me.

Noone else was looking at my direction and there were no people around me. So I looked straight into his eyes and slowly lifted up the skirt on my right side, revealing my naked butt.

I searched for his expression. Even though he put up this distant face, he seemed very interested in the image in front of him. How surprising.

He looked down, undressing me with his eyes and exhaled loudly enough for me to hear him. After a moment, I stopped and let my skirt fall down.

His gaze shot up at my eyes again and he gave me an approving look. I winked at him and bent over, picking up some plastic plates from the box. I felt him staring at me and it honestly made me feel amazing. I could've start twerking (not that I know how...) right there and then if we weren't in public.

I got up and carried them to the table, not breaking eye contact.

Everyone around him already started practising the rutine, leaving him standing there, dumbfounded, staring at me. It was quite the sight to see.

At 8.am the shooting started. The boys moved even better than before, when they were practising (if that was even possible).

I looked at them, amazed, while sitting on one of those director's chairs. Right then, I got an idea.

The members were resting now, waiting for directions from the staff. I found Yoongi's eyes fixed on me. I smiled viciously.

My legs were crossed and I slowly lifted the right one from the left, placing them together.

I looked up at him. He was enjoying the show. Good.

I placed one of my hands on my thighs and lifted the skirt a bit. I looked up at him, next to the wall and spread my legs.

He nearly chocked at my action. I smiled and looked away.

Luckly, the skirt was spreaded over long enough to reach my knees, so noone saw anything.

The shooting went by quickly. The guys had to do a few more individual shots on their own, and after that, lunch break would occur. God, I loved lunch breaks.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom before the break. I exited the recording room and turned left for the restroom when a familiar hand grabbed my right arm.

I turned around and greeted him with a "hi".

He agressively pulled me into a room nearby that turned out to be the janitor's closet.

He closed the door and pushed me against it. Damn, this boy had a serious liking with pushing me against the door.

He started kissing me roughly while lifring up my t-shirt. His tongue traveled from my lips to the neck, biting in it. I closed my eyes and brought his hands towards my boobs, targeting my nipples.

He happily obliged, kneeding my tits, passing my nipples at times. After a while, he put his full attention to them, rubbing one with his hand, taking the other in his mouth.

I gasped. Why was he so good at this?

His thigh was between my legs again. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to repeat the dance we did yesterday, but with his skills of turning me on, I needed more.

I though of how I could get us to have sex and not just play around.

I went straing in, massaging his crotch through the dark jeans he was wearing.

He stopped. I could see he liked it, but was perhaps too scared to do anything without my permission?

I shifted us and sat on a desk, spreading my legs, inviting him in. I pulled him by his tie and ruffled his hair. I put his hands on my chest, begging him to start with his movements again. He did and I took the time to unbuckle his belt. I threw it on the ground, slipped my hand under his underwear and hold him.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked while rubbing his dick.

He nodded slowly, taking one from his back pocket.

I took it from him and opened it, then slowly put it on.

I pulled the jeans down and placed him at my entrance. He started playing with my nipples again as he slowly pushed in. He wasted no time letting me adjust, pulling it out and thrusting back in.

I remembered the rule about silence a bit too late - the moan escaped my lips loud enough for him to hear.

He looked at me with an angry look in his eyes, taking a cloth from behind me and putting it in my mouth.

I rolled my eyes.

He took a hold of the wall behind us and started going again.

He was rough, hard and sweaty. I bit into the cloth, whining quietly, wrapping my arms around his hips. He started thrusting harder and harder, moving the desk so much it slowly ruined the white wall behind.

He leaned in and sucked on my neck. That pushed me through the edge. I came harder than I've ever before and whisper - screamed into the cloth. I clenched around him and not long after, he came too. He kept on thrusting, slower now, until we were both left without a breath.

A moment of silence was left before the boy in front of me returned my words.

"Hi."

author's note: thank you thank you thank you for reading !! i saw the story reached 590 reads and i wanted to say thank you for giving this story a chance :) i hope it won't disappoint you 💜