'18

I avoided Czar for the rest of the day, after he came and untied me from the bed of course. I spent the rest of the day hidden in the room, finishing my sketches. When I heard footsteps approaching the door I quickly ran to the closet to hide.

"That's not necessary." Czar said as he headed towards the closet and grabbed a fresh shirt.

"I'm assuming you're done torturing that poor guy." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Don't pity him, he's one of the many who's out to kill you." 

"All because you forced me to marry you." I said.

He turned to look at me "You had two options."

"Well I couldn't just let my father die."

"Couldn't you?"

I glared at him before pushing passed him. Right when I think there may be some good in Czar he goes and proves me wrong. There is nothing good about him and there never will be.

"We're leaving in five." He said.

"Oh, so you're finally allowing me to leave the house?" I mumbled as I sat on the bed.

"You give me so much attitude when all I'm trying to do it protect you."

"The only thing I need protecting from is you." I snapped.

We glared at each other and the room was so tense that not even a knife could cut through it. Czar finally gave up and stormed out of the room and I took a deep breathe. He was nothing but exhausting and I didn't know how much longer I could put up  with it.

*~*

The car ride was silent except from Anderi saying something here and there as he sat in the back seat seeming oblivious to Czar's and I argument. Czar still wouldn't tell me where we were going so I settled for a simple pale blue dress. Although Czar hadn't said anything about my outfit he did eye me before leaving the house.

We soon arrived to an abandoned warehouse that was surrounded by nothing but woods. I grew nervous as Czar drove down the dirt path. Although Czar hasn't hurt me, it doesn't me he never would. I bit my lip nervously as we got closer to the warehouse and I could see that there were cars surrounding it. 

"Where are we?" I finally asked.

But Czar nor Anderi said anything and it only added to my nervousness. My leg bounced up and down rapidly as I thought about ways I would try to fight the two of them off and fail terribly.  Czar parked the car and they both got out as my heart began to pound hard against my chest. I reached for the door handle but Czar was already yanking the door open.

I tried to kick him in the leg but he caught me by the ankle and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"What is your problem?' He said as he let go of my ankle.

"I-I thought-"

"Well you thought wrong." He said as he cut me off "Now come alone."

I wanted to scream from embarrassment but I followed Czar into the warehouse, which turned out to look a lot nicer on the inside. I was in complete awe as I stared at the building not expecting it to be a fully furnished house. The room were filled with men in suits with guns on their hips. They're were women as well who carried the heavier guns and looked very fierce. 

"Where are we?" I asked as I looked around.

"This is where I do bushiness." Czar said.

And by business I'm sure he meant mafia related business. I followed behind him closely as he lead me to a small room which had another girl in it, sitting by a chair with a tattoo needle in her hand. I turned to loo at Czar.

"No!" I said already knowing what was going to happen.

"Zariah you-"

"I refuse! This is where I'm putting my foot down Czar. I'm not getting your family symbol tattooed on my body."

"You knew what you signed up for." He said lowly.

"Over my dead body." I said as I glared at him.

"It wont hurt that bad." The tattoo lady said.

"Stay the hell away from me." I said as I turned to her.

"Calm down Zariah."

"No, no I won't calm down." I turned ready to exit the room but Czar took hold of my hand.

Tears began to form in my eyes and my chest tighten. This was something I didn't want to fight Czar on. I felt as though if I did get the tattoo I'd be his property and I'd be stuck forever. It was clear to see that he was going to fight me on this no matter what I said.

"Please Czar." My voice cracked as I turned to look at him.

His pale blue eyes softened for a second before going hard again.

"Get her out of here." He said as he turned to look at Anderi.

Anderi nodded his head before guiding me out of the room and to a empty room.  I sat on the edge of the chair and let out a frustrated sigh, my hands shaking slightly.

"I know that this is hard for you Zariah...but Czar does care for you." Anderi said.

"Does he really?" I said as I looked up at him.

"Yes he does."

I sat back in the chair. "If he really cared about me he would let me go."

Anderi said nothing as he stared at me for a few seconds before exiting the room. I wanted to cry, to scream, to let everything out....but I didn't. I was too tired and exhausted both mentally and emotionally. My life was a wreck and I can't even go outside without someone trying to kill me.  

All because of the man I was forced to marry.

I sighed and put my head in my hands. I wanted to get away from here, by any means necessary.

*~* 

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow.