'22

"W-what do you mean?" I asked as I stared at Czar in shock.

How could I be responsible for his mother's death?

He stood back up to his feet, leaving me on the ground, still on my knees. 

"I told you. I told you. Why didn't you listen?!" He began to yell now.

I got to my feet and glanced at the window to find my brother and dad watching. I looked ay Czar who looked more angry than upset now.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Why were you and Anderi trying to look for Liam?!"

I froze, confused. How could he possibly know that? Anderi and I barley did any research on Liam, we hadn't even tried to look for him yet? How would Czar even know what we were up to.

"Don't act stupid now!" He said as he pulled out his phone and shoved it in my face.

I took it from his hands and looked at it. It was a picture of his mother laying in bed with her throat slit open. My stomach turned, and I nearly threw up, but as I continued to look at the picture I saw the letter L carved into her left wrist. It was clear that Liam had been behind this.

"Czar I-"

" I don't want to hear it, We're leaving." He took hold of my arm and began to walk towards the car.

"Zariah!" My dad yelled as he stepped out onto the proch.

"Get back in the house!" Czar snapped as he pulled out a gun and pointed to my dad.

"Czar, No!" I screamed as I jumped in front of the gun. "Don't we can just go. Please!"

He looked at me with his red eyes before putting the gun down. "Get in the car." 

I hurried to do as he said before glancing and looking back at m dad who stood in horror as he watched the car drive off. I had no idea what I was going t do, I had no idea what Czar was going to do but I knew I had fucked up. Anderi was right this was dangerous and if Liam didn't know about me then he sure as hell do know. I was screwed.

~*~                                                                            

We arrived back to the house and Czar entered it without saying a word to me. I felt helpless and I didn't know what to do. I was the reason that someone was dead, I had ended someone's life.

"Czar please talk to me." I begged.

He spun around and looked at me, his eyes seeming lifeless.

"I just can't loose you too Zariah, I can't risk it." He sighed.

"Czar I-"

He grabbed  me before he smashed his lips to mine. For the first few seconds I was confused and I didn't know what to say but eventually I gave in. I kissed him back with everything I had in me. All the anger, the hate, the sadness, and the love.  

He pulled back away from me and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You have no idea the hell that you've just unleased on us." He whispered before walking away.

~*~

Don't forget to comment, vote and share. Until next time my lovelies!