49'

Five Months Later

"Babe, you shouldn't be carrying that." Czar said as he looked the box from my hand.

"I'm pregnant not handicap."  I said.

"I know, but you don't need to lift these things. How about you focus on trying to unpack." He pecked me on the forehead and went back out to the moving van.

Czar and I were finally able to find a house that we both liked. It was only ten minutes down the road from his old house and twenty minutes away from his job. It was a four bedroom home with an open floor plan and a huge backyard. I had space to work on my designs and Czar had space to threaten whoever he needed. I had however told him that I didn't want one drop of blood in this house.

I made my way over to the living room and began to unpack the boxes. Ever since my belly started to show Czar has been so hesitant with me, he didn't allow me to do any heavy lifting or any lifting at all for that matter. 

"Why do you have so much boxes!" Anderi complained as he walked in holding two boxes.

"Stop complaining." I said as I tried to take one away from him.

"Oh no, you're not going to get me in trouble." He turned away so that I couldn't grab them.

I rolled my eyes and went back to unboxing. "He's been so overprotective lately."

"You are carrying his son after all." Anderi said.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "I can't believe he was right, I was so sure we were having a girl"

"Maybe next time." Czar said as he walked into the room with more boxes.

Lada was close behind him with a huge smile on her face. She was carrying a bag which I was sure was full of the baby clothes she had brought me. Every since she found out the gender of the baby she's been on a shopping spree.

"Really Lada, I promise I do not need anymore clothes." I said as she walked in.

"You'll never have enough." She argued as she sat the bag down by the fireplace. "This house is so lovely."

"I know, when I saw it I instantly fell in love with it." I said.

"They're carrying the funiture in now, I gave them the layout that you drew but they need you guys to move out of the way." Czar said.

Lada and I headed to the kitchen which was already furnished. We sat down at the dinning table and began to talk about what we've been up to for the last few days. 

"So." Lada said "Have you come up with any baby names yet?" 

"Actually we have, We've decided on Oliver. Oliver Andrew Kuzmitch" 

Lada got teary eye. "I love it, I can't express to you how happy I am that Czar has found you. I was so worried that he would never found love but he has and it's with the most perfect person in the world."

Before she even finished talking I was a puddle of tears. 

"I'm so sorry, it's the hormones." I sobbed.

She brought me into a hug and we both sat crying in each other's arms for a few minutes. Czar suddenly walked into the room with Anderi following behind him. 

"What's wrong?" He asked looking concern.

"Oh nothing, it's just hormones." I sniffled as I pulled away from Lada.

Czar and Anderi looked at each other confused but didn't say anything.

"We have to go to the gynecologist for your check up." Czar said.

I nodded my head and he helped me to my feet. I gave Lada and Anderi a hug and thanked them for staying to finish setting the house up before leaving. Czar had made me wait for him to bring the car around front before even letting me step foot past the door.

"I'm just pregnant Czar, I'm not made out of glass." I said as he helped me into the car.

He then hurried to the driver's side. "I know, but your belly is so huge."

He looked down at it with concern.

"Well thanks, I love to hear that." I rolled my eyes at him.

"No honey, that's not what I meant. You're just big for only being five months." Czar said,

He read the expression on my face and decide not to say anything else as he pulled out of the driveway.

~*~

"Are you excited?" Dr. White asked.

She was an angel sent from above and was such a sweet soul. Every time I came  for a check up her smile just seemed to get bigger and brighter.

"I'm just looking forward to not being pregnant anymore." I said.

Pregnancy wasn't what I pictured it to be. I heard horror stories about it of course but I also saw the women who made it look so easy, but that wasn't the case for me. I pratically couldn't keep anything down for the first three months, and then my feel became swollen they looked as if I had been stung by a bee. I had constant back pain and my hair was falling out. I told Czar that it would be a while before we tried for another kid.

But, it would all be worth it in the end.

"Well, we're halfway there hun." Dr. White said as she began the ultrasound.

She moved the stick around on my stomach, spreading the cool gel that always made me want to pee every time it touch my stomach. But suddenly she stopped and furrowed her eyebrows. She kept going over the same spot over and over again.

I looked over at Czar who looked just as worried as I was.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well..." She went over the spot one more time before turning to look at me. "Looks like...it looks like you're having twins."

"What?" Czar said.

My mouth fell open in shock as I stared at her. "B-but how? How couldn't we have known earlier?"

"Baby B has been hiding. You have what is called mono-amniotic twins. Theys share the same sac and Baby B was hiding behind Baby A. This isn't uncommon we usually don't find there is another bay until around 20 weeks, which you are at now." Dr. White explained.

"Is Baby B a boy?" I asked.

"Yes, both babies are boys, they're identical." 

I turned to look at Czar who sat un moving and staring at the screen with wide eyes. I rubbed his arm gently and he looked down at me.

"Two boys for the price of one." He said.

I slapped his arm and he laughed before kissing my forehead.

"We got this baby."

~*~

It's my birthday! So here is a birthday gift from me to you. I hope you all enjoyed this lovely chapter. I plan on posting chapter 50 tmr so be on the look out. Drop baby names for baby B! Don't forget to comment, vote, share and follow. Until next time my lovelies!!