'34

I was currently on my way to meet with Darcey Couture. My head was spinning with all the things that Czar had told me earlier. I couldn't believe that Annika had a daughter somewhere out there...and that she killed her own mother. Everything just seemed to be out of sorts and I just needed some time to myself. Some time for me to feel normal.

Of course Czar wouldn't let me leave the house unless I had two of his guards come with me. It wasn't fun walking around with two huge guys towering over you...so I made sure that they kept a good distance away.

"You look lovely!" Darcey exclamied once she saw me.

She stood with her arms open wide to give me a hug.

"You look great too." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"So, how have you been. I heard that you and Czar tied the knot recently. How was the wedding?" she took a seat at the small coffee table.

I sat in front of her and smiled. "The wedding was amazing, we just got back from Hawaii actually."

It was easier to lie about the life that Czar and I lived now. It almost came natural to me.

"That's great to hear" She smiled. "So, may I see the finished sketches?"

I reached into my purse and grabbed my sketch book before handing it to her. She instantly began to flip through the book and I watched feeling a bit uneasy. She kept flipping and flipping and then suddenly she stopped on one design. It was the design that I used Czar for the inspiration. 

"This is amazing." She ran her fingers along the page and looked up at me.

"I actually sketched that recently." I said.

"It reminds me of Czar." She stated.

I smiled "I was hoping so."

She closed the book and folded her hands onto of it. "These are amazing Zariah you really do have raw talent. With the show being next week I was thinking that you should pick four of your top designs and create them for the show."

"That sounds great." I smiled even harder.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a key. "This is the key to my work space. You may go there at anytime to start working on your designs, just make sure to lock up."

"Thank you so much Darcey." I said.

"You should be thanking Czar. If he didn't tell me about you...well we wouldn't be here right now."

She was right, I owed it to Czar, even if he was an ass sometimes he still could be a sweetheart.

"I'll make sure to thank him as well." I said.

"Well, I must get going now. You have my number if you need me for anything just send a text."

"I will do so." I rose from my seat and shook her hand.

I thanked her once again before we both left. As I made my way back to my car with my two towering body guards I decide to call Czar.

The phone rung about two times before he answered.

"Hello"

The voice was too feminine to be Czar.

"Hello who is this?" I asked confused.

"This is Kira, Czar's secretary. How can I help you?"

My throat suddenly felt dry. Why was Kira answering his phone? His personal phone...not his work one,