'24

I had woken up early so I could pack my bags for the trip. Czar still wouldn't tell me where we were going, he was hardly talking to me now. However, I did ask if I should pack for hot or cold weather and he had replied with hot. I'd called my mother earlier, just to let her know that I wasn't going to be in town for a while and that I wasn't sure when I was coming back.

She was hysterical and asked repeatedly if she should be worried, After telling her about twenty times that I was okay I finally was able to get off the phone with her. I had no Idea at all how this trip was going to go or what I should be prepared for. I knew Czar was upset and I'm sure he was upset with me as well, I was surprised that he was able to keep his temper in check this whole entire time but it's only so much someone can take before they explode.

Eventually Czar told me it was time to go. I said good bye to Lada and Annika, Anderi didn't even look in my direction and I felt a wave of sadness overcome me. Czar didn't say a word as we climbed into the car and left, I bit my lips and thought about anything else besides the fact that my life was a complete mess right now. It ass was so upsetting, How did I go from being a just graduated College student, to someone who was responsible for an old lady's death. It just didn't make any sense at all to me.

I glanced over at Czar who was focused on the road. I wondered what was going through his head, he hadn't showed much emotions since I was last comforting him and now he just seemed to be completely stand offish. I turned away from him and rested my head against the cool window before closing my eyes and allowing myself to fall asleep.

~*~

KABOOM!

"Czar!" I yelled as the car began to spin out of control.

"Shit." Czar said as he tried to gain control of the wheel.

I had no idea what had just happened I was sleeping one minute and now the car was spinning out of control.

"Czar!" I yelled as I pointed to a car that sat in front of us.

We skidded to a stop and frantically tried to unbuckled our seatbelts as the man from the other car climbed out with a gun in his hand. He instantly began shooting at the car and Czar grabbed the back of my neck neck before pushing it down and ducking with me.

"Get the gun out the glove department!" He yelled.

The windshield shattered and glass spilled everywhere. I tried to frantically open the glove department and cut my finger on a piece of glass. I ignored it and threw the gun to Czar who open his door before ducking behind it and using it as a shield.

Czar began to shoot back at the guy who was now ducking behind his car as well. I kept my head down, my breathing getting heavy and air getting thin.

"Czar..." I mumbled

The was the worse possible time for me to have a panic attack yet here I was having one. My vision began to blur and I squeezed my eyelids shut, I could hear people screaming in terror as they watched the scene unfold. People shouting for someone to call the cops, some shouting saying that they needed to get me to safety. Soon I was heaving like mad and was sure I was going to pass out, suddenly I felt my passenger door being yanked open. I turned my head to see a man I had never seen in my life. He looked a bit older than me and have green eyes. He yanked me from the car, somehow seeming to avoid the bullets and ran behind a line of cars that had been formed by people in order to avoid being shot.

"Who are you?" I asked confused.

"I'm Armando Ricci, a good friend of your husband. I'm going to get you out of here." He told me

I looked back at Czar and we made eye contact, he nodded his head letting me know that it was okay to follow the stranger.

"Okay." I said hesitantly.

"Good, come one." He grabbed my hand and led be through the crow of people before we reached a black car with very tinted windows.

The back door flew open, and a girl, who looked alot similar to the guy besides me, reached for me.

"Fuck Armando, I told you not to drag me into this shit. We got kids now!" She said.

"It was a friend in need." Armando said before shutting the door.

He slid across the hood of the car before getting in and putting the car in reverse. We backed out of the huge crowd of cars with ease and he turned it around and began to drive the other way. As we drove further and further away the noise began to dial down and my breathing was back to normal.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners. I'm Alexis" The girl said beside me. "My idiot brother here had dragged me into this mess." She glared at the back of his head.

'Love you too sis." Armando laughed.

"But don't worry, we will get you to safety, I promise." She told me.

I looked out the window and all I could think about was Czar, and if he was okay.

~*~

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! And if you read the "LUST" series than you should already know who Alexis and Armando are. Don't forget to comment, vote, and share. Until next time my lovelies.