'33

"What?!" I said as I stood up. "Where is it?" I asked.

Anderi shook his head. "I have to be sure, we have to discuss this later. I need tome to sort this out."

He started headed towards the door.

"Wait Anderi you can't just leave." I said.

"I'll be back later." He hurried out of the door.

"What was that all about?" Czar asked.

He was walking down the stair with a red-eyed Lada following behind him.

"Nothing, I think he had some business to handle." I lied.

"I'm going to head home. I'm sorry Zariah, we can catch up some other time." Lada said.

Her voice cracked and she looked a mess.

"It's okay, I completely understand." 

I gave her a hug before she walked out of the door, leaving Czar and I alone.

"I'm going to go get dressed." I said as I began to head towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Czar asked.

"I have a meeting with Darcy Couture today at 4."

I climbed the stairs as fast as I possibly could.

"What are you hiding Zariah?" He asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I tried walked into the room and tried to hurry to the bathroom but he caught hold of my arm and spun me around.

"What were you and Andrei talking about?" 

He was so close that whenever he breathed out it fanned my cheek. I looked up into his piercing blue eyes and knew he wasn't going to let this go.

"Nothing." I said.

I tried to keep a straight face as I stared up at him. He looked down at me with an unreadable expression before he smashed his lips to mine. At first I was taken back but eventually I began to kiss him back.

He ran his fingers in my hair and tugged at it, causing me to moan into his mouth. His skilled tongue slipped into my mouth and swirled around mine. My hands began to roam along his body as I gasped for air.

His hands slid down my back and wrapped under my thighs before he lifted me up and carried me to the bed without breaking the kiss. My hands slide into his hair and I gripped forcing him to break the kiss and look at me.

"Czar."

"Zariah."

"I know why Liam wants to kill me."

Czar put his hands on either side of my head and pushed up so that he wasn't putting all of hs weight on me.

"I thought we already established that."

I bit my lip. If I told Czar the truth there was no telling how he would react.

"Where's the child Czar?"

His face dropped and he instantly pushed himself off of me.

"What?"

"I know Annika was the one pregnant Czar. What did you do with the baby."

"Did she tell you this?" He asked.

He began to pace back and forth. "No one was supposed to know."

"He wants to see his child if we just-"

"We can't"

"But why?" I asked.

Czar shook his head. "I don't want to bring her into this. Not this life, not to be around that monster."

"Annika had a girl?" I asked.

Czar stared at me. "You have to promise me you won't tell no one."

"Czar-"

"Promise me."

I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was being serious.

"I promise." I said.

"Annika came to me shortly after our father's death. She told me she was pregnant but she wouldn't tell me who the dad was. She made me swear not to tell anyone and she told m she didn't want the baby to be apart of this life style. So...we set up a adoption, I sent Annika so a safe house when she began to show and from there we handled everything. No one ever knew."

"Except Liam." I said.

"I didn't know that Liam was the father. I didn't put the pieces together until when we went to Hawaii and he found you alone. I did some instigating, went to go see where the child was currently and how she was going. Her adoptive parents sent me a picture of her....and she looks so much like Liam." He explained.

"Can't we just tell Liam where she is?" I asked.

Czar sat beside me. "Even if we did, don't you think it's too late?"

I bit my lip as I brought my knees to my chest. "what are we going to do?"

"I don't know, but we're going to get through this together."

~*~

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share. Comment your predictions down below!! Until next time my lovelies.