Satan

-she came back, just to try to hurt me once more.

-ignore her.

-alright..

-screenshot it, in case you can send her to court with her hate speech.

-no, it's okay, nothing besides mental games.

-that's what you get for marrying the devil.

-I didn't think it'd end like that but I did have a bad gut feeling...

-you should always listen to it, have you read what she sent?

-nope, can't stomach it yet.

-so you plan to read her poisonous words?!

-the best way to not get poisoned is to drink a little portion of it each day.

-you're getting wiser.

-if shit like this keeps happening I should either be that or just plain stupid.

-does she want an answer?

-no, probably going through something, you know hate and love are both very passionate feelings.

-it says something about being a good actress here, is that supposed to be a Complement?

-I mean it's one way to look at it, and do you see right there, she says I hurt her.

-do you remember how?

-no idea. In fact I remember hurting a lot, and feeling disappointed. The same person who kept praising me and making me feel safe, started cussing at me and making me feel like shit, as if I were nothing, and took away the one thing that gave me sanity.

-I remember hearing laughs that day, wasn't she telling jokes about you?

-yeah, wait, did she think I said things behind her back?

-probably, you should have let the relationship die out slowly...

-I... I don't know how to do that I'm not a good actress.

-but you are. You've been playing the role of a good girl for so long now.

-I am good, you need to have it in order to, you to.. to-

-to be the only v-

-stop!

- vic-

- you know better than anyone that I've changed, I know better than to think like that!

-is that why you kept me? So I'd be the bad guy forver? The hanger to hang your mistakes on?

- I'm not blaming you or anyone... so please. I'm begging you to stop. I didn't even know you were here, you're free to leave.

-oh, am I?

-yes.

-fuck off, if I knew how to leave I would've a long time ago.

-so you want me to kill myself?

-there we go again.

-how else would you be able to leave this body, huh?

-mhmm. Don't die just yet, we need to get revenge on this bitch.

-shall we?

-we shall.