How To Stop Talking To Your Bestfriend

It's hard to let go when you got so used to someone being in your daily life,
And then you stop hanging out due to reasons out of both your hands.

At first you'd feel a certain heartache,  worse than losing any lover... you'd start thinking you could never get used to it...
And you try to hide the sadness with anger or suspicious over the top happiness...

Because you care about that person the most in the world, and you pay extra attention to how they think of you.

I never thought I'd have to deal with such a problem for a bit longer, but ended up losing someone to the same type of poison I've been losing family over, .... marriage.  I know I sound childish but I'm still bitter about married couple leaving me behind and them becoming this weird merged freak show.

Good God,  I needed it to let that out.

Anywho, my bestfriend tells me she keeps talking about me to her husband who somehow had the guts to feel jealous. As if he isn't spending more than enough time with her and spamming her on our hangouts.

Now, where was I? Oh yeah.
I stopped sending text because they'd be left unread for days on end. My bestfriend was never the greatest texter anyways... except when it comes to her dear husband.
Once the texting stopped, I started getting busy, and once I got busy, it made me not only distracted but forgetful.
I didn't mind it though because I wanted anything to keep me away from thinking about even the slightest inconvenience in my life.
So I worked, and worked, then I had fun , and more fun.
If it wasn't for the widespread viruse I'd be jumping on a plane every weekend but I've been using books as the perfect way to escape.
And with time and lots of distractions youcan stop yourself from talking to anyone no matter how close you were.