honey, love, baby.

This is the last time I’ll think of you, and it is just another lie I tell myself. Are you proud? I learned that from you. But you taught me a lot of other things. I discovered love, then I discovered heartbreak. I saw different sides of myself and it was all thanks to you.
Lamentable,
Deprived,
Titillated,
Enamored,
Buoyant,
Covetous,
Indignant,
Incapacitated,
Subdued,
Glacial,
Desensitized…
I owe it to you that eve experienced all of these feelings. It’s funny how the same person who gave me hope made me lose it… I’m not sorry for disappearing, because you did the same long time ago, the only difference is I was more clear about it. The sad thing though, is that I gave most of me to you for very little parts of yourself, and I hope you remember it when you see my letters, I might have fell your room with me but you made a shrine for yourself in every corner of my mind and even with me deleting everything that would remind me of us I still am reminded by the silliest stuff and random shit.
You don’t just cross my mind, you live there. I made you a castle but you left it for those who offered you their home, not understanding that they only wanted you for what you appeared to be, that the minute you would open up and show your true colors, they will leave you. Oh well, at least now I know my worth. I chose you, and yet you would throw me on the side and desire anyone else. Yet, there was I adoring every little detail about you, wanting to keep offering more, until there was nothing left. I don’t know where I went wrong with you. Truth is, I will never understand it, but I’ll take my lesson.
Girls, when a man turns cold all of a sudden, when he changes out of nowhere, he is no longer available to your heart’s content. And boys, will never be like men. They both have their flaws and so do we. Let us stop giving, stop letting them get away with things, or treat us like anything but queens. Let us stop acting dumb when we notice things. Always expect a man to go against his words, because talking is easy, crying is even easier, you think men can’t use their tears like us women do at times? Don’t be silly, they might have as well copied it to do it better. So don’t be fooled, and never let your guard down. It might upset me when I see a girl believing that a man loves her based on 3 over used words, but it really saddens me when she leaves her friends for a player who wouldn’t hesitate to fuck her over and drop her ass the minute his eyes catch a new prey.