Colors

I better enjoy it now,  the nothingness of the emptiness in my life right at this moment I'm writing this in. The bittersweet feeling of not having anything serious and enjoying less company.

Lights...

Softness...

Warmth...

I couldn't have asked for more. I'm having fun being colourful,  not gray, nor black or white. I know it's hard to imagine someone being a mixture, trust me even I struggle with questioning the reailty behind it, but it's how life is supposed to be lived.

Each and every color is made from mixing two or more colors together, this is how they're created. Take another glance at yourself and you'll notice that we're the same as well, we're made of diffrent shades and colors, and I'm not just talking about our outside, because even our soul and mind are not purely made of one color.

That's why I hate labels,I'd rather not be defined by a list of stereotypes found at a certain category.  I beilve there's more to me than that list, I can hand pick what I want from it and leave the rest.

Now that I'm free all the time, I have the chance to stare at the moon for hours alone, talk to it, listen to the sound of waves and taste the grapes of wine.

I don't have to rush anywhere, or talk to anyone, I'm on vacation from everything. The perfect time for a self discovering journey, it's time for me to heal my soul.

I'm not gray anymore, I'm vibrant.