xiii. the game of quidditch

chapter thirteen
THE GAME OF QUIDDITCH
𖤐⁺˚࿐.∗ ̥

"COME ON NOW Ronald, you quidditch players need to eat!" Elle coaxed as Ron barely touched the food on his plate. The Ravenclaw was sitting along with her favourite Gryffindors, the golden trio, getting ready for Ron's first game of quidditch on the team.

"You're going to great Ron, just focus." Hermione said, offering him some waffles. "No thanks... I lost my appetite." He muttered, looking the direction of another girl.

Lavender Brown had curly dirty blonde hair till her waist, and although she had questionable fashion taste, she was quite gorgeous. With beaming green eyes and a soft smile, no wonder Ronald Weasley smiled in her direction with a blush as she spoke.

"Come on Won Won, eat something for me, would ya?" She asked in a high pitched voice, causing Hermione and Elle both to wince slightly. "S-Sure Lav Lav." He smiled, eating the waffles with ease. Hermione huffed, looking away, Harry and Elle smiling sadly at each other.

"I'm going to be horrible!" Ron moaned, stuffing his face with waffles. Harry shook his head, and as Ron was distracted, he took out a vial and poured it into Ron's pumpkin juice. "Harry! What did you just put in his drink?" Elle exclaimed, Harry smiling at her knowingly, "Nothing, nothing at all Elle."

"Was that the liquid luck you put into his juice?" Hermione asked, Harry nodding. "You did WHAT?" Ronald exclaimed happily with a smile evident on his face. "I'm going to be the best keeper the world has seen." He smirked, drinking the juice in one gulp. "Come on now, we don't want to be late for the match, do we?" Ginny piped up, wrapping a Gryffindor scarf around Elle's neck.

"You look great in our house colours." The redhead smirked at her wolfishly, getting up and striding out of the great hall. The blonde saw Rohan, Cho and Luna walk out of the great hall, excusing herself and running excitedly to them.

"I can't wait for the game." Luna mused dreamily, interlocking her hand with her twin's. "Me either, Luna." Elle breathed out.

"Is that Ginny's scarf?" Rohan asked with a suggestive look on his face. "It doesn't mean anything." Elle deadpanned, flinching slightly as someone tapped her shoulder. "I'll meet you guys later." She smiled brightly, her three best friends' shadows becoming hazier and hazier as they walked and chattered with a smile on their faces.

The Lovegood turned around, biting her lip when she was face to face with the gorgeous Pansy Parkinson. "Stalking me now, are you?" Elle grinned, her heart thumping as Pansy tucked a few stray golden locks behind Elle's ear. "It was quite easy to spot you with those disgusting colours you're wearing," She smirked, her hand tracing Ginny's scarf, slowly untangling it from her neck.

The brunette took off her own scarf and draped it around Elle's neck, the green and silver making her golden hair shine and her blue eyes twinkle just a bit brighter. Every time Pansy's fingertips brushed across her neck, she felt goosebumps erupt on her creamy skin, relishing in her unwavering gaze.

"There." Pansy whispered in her ear, "These colours suit you much better. This'll show that Weasley who you truly support." Elle's doe eyes widened slightly as Pansy moved her lips from her ears to millimetres away from Elle's lips.

"Slytherin." She breathed out, her warm breath like vanilla and sandalwood making Elle freeze in shock. The Slytherin moved away from her, Elle instantly missing her warmth and comfort, grinned at her and soon walked away.

Elle felt the cold wind kiss her cheek, thankful that Pansy's scarf was around her neck, the rich and soft material making her feel wonders. "You drive me mad, Pansy Parkinson." Elle whispered to herself, watching Pansy walk away from her.