𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𖤐⁺˚࿐

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
𖤐⁺˚࿐.∗ ̥

THE PURE BLISS of euphoria almost tasted alien to Arielle Parkinson, swirling the lost feeling in her mouth as if it had always been there — as if it were meant to be. The pure embodiment of sunshine looked around her surroundings, surveying it with clever yet dampened eyes. Arielle looked below at her two daughters, Aelia Pandora Parkinson and Elara Luna Parkinson, the former named after the Sun and the latter after a moon of Jupiter, a result of Arielle's astrophile tendencies.

Aelia was the older of the two, freshly turned eleven, with Pansy's thick and luscious noir hair and Arielle's soft blue eyes. The girl, just like her mother, shared a profound love for Astronomy, staring at the stars as if it were her true haven.

Elara on the other hand, was a true slytherin, with blonde curls that almost resembled the colour of snow and honey brown eyes that lit up whenever she laughed, always playing pranks on her family and friends. The girl was two years younger than Aelia, their relationship almost mirroring Luna and Arielle's.

Pansy was late, as always, rushing to the platform with an apologetic grin. She had aged like a fine wine, her eyes wistful and hopeful, filled with love whenever she gazed at her wife and daughters.

Not much had changed since Hogwarts as Pansy planted a chaste kiss on Arielle's lips and stared at the rest of the couples waiting for Hogwarts' express to arrive. Rohan and Draco were both smiling at the couple, their two children, Scorpius and Siya waving at Aelia and Elara.

"Arielle, Pansy," Rohan smiled, "Siya is absolutely dying to meet Elara, can she stop by the Malfoy Manor after we drop the kids off?"

"What do you say, El?" Arielle questioned her daughter, "Do you want to go?"

"Of course," Elara smiled, the ghost of a blush littering her cheeks graciously.

"Consider that a yes," Pansy's lips quirked upwards, "Come on now, Aelia, the train will leave soon. Scorpius can help you, it's his second year here."

Scorpius had extended his arm to Aelia, the girl accepting it as they climbed aboard the express, Arielle watching Cho and Luna's son, Kwan Chang join the two, laughing at their chitchat.

"God, they grow up so fast," Pansy muttered, feeling herself sigh as Arielle's hand snaked around her waist and pulled her close. "Honestly," The blonde agreed, watching the train speed away from them, leaving only a wisp of smoke behind.

Smoke.

Dancing with the breeze as it melted like ice into the nothingness, consumed by the emptiness of the air.

Her child was gone, not a single remnant left behind.

"Now that Scorp and 'Lia's gone, can I go with Rohan Uncle and Siya to the manor?" Elara tugged at Arielle's skirt, causing a gentle dazed look to adorn her face.