xv. pajamas and picnics

chapter fifteen
PAJAMAS AND PICNICS
𖤐⁺˚࿐.∗ ̥

ARIELLE RETURNED TO her dorm with a giddy expression on her face, her cheeks flushed and her body on fire. "That was the single most boring party I've been to." Cho sighed, plopping on the bed, muttering a spell to remove her makeup, tying her hair into a bun. "Harry ditched me half way to run after Malfoy." Luna hummed, removing her extremely unique earrings.

"It was - It was amazing." Elle giggled like she was a first year, her stomach still fluttering, remembering every second her and Pansy's lips met.

Cho looked at her with an odd expression.

Elle never giggled.

"Did something happen?" Cho smiled smugly, walking over to Elle's bed, "Come on, you can tell us."

"Pansyandikissed." Elle mumbled under her breathe, Luna's eyes confused, "What did you say, Elle?"

"Pansy and I kissed." Elle gushed with a grin broader than the Sun, Cho and Luna shrieking.

"Oh my god! That's beyond incredible!" Cho smiled brightly, embracing her tightly, Luna joining in on the group hug. "If she breaks your heart, I break her." Luna firmly declared, Elle chuckling at her protectiveness. "You two are the most incredible people I know."

"We're aware." Cho replied, Elle nudging her, "I'm serious. Thank you both so much for being there for me always."

"What are sisters for?" Luna smiled, Cho nodding, "We are your sisters. And we are not going anywhere, we love you lots."

"I wonder what good deed I did in my past life to deserve you two." Elle smiled. The door creaked open slowly, a weary Rohan entering the room, his hair messy and uncombed, his eyes blood red. "C-Can I sleep here tonight?" He asked softly, his feet shaking. "Of course." Luna replied instantly, "You can take my bed. I'll sleep next to Elle."

"What's wrong?" Cho asked, her voice laced with concern. "Elle. H-He's joined them." Rohan burst into tears as Elle sprung up from her bed and embraced him tightly. "Shsh..." Elle whispered as Rohan whimpered slowly, his entire body shaking. "I need you to count backwards from 10, can you do that for me?"

Rohan nodded, counting the numbers as his hands slowly growing firm, his body no longer trembling like an earthquake. "Sit here." She pointed to Luna's bed, "Drink some water. And then tell us everything."

Rohan did exactly so, his face hard and stoic, "I'm in love with Draco. And he - he's a death eater. He has to - "

Elle watched as tears trickled down his chin, cracking his knuckles as he tried to breathe.

Rohan gulped, "He has to - do something, something that I cannot even say aloud. They'll kill me and him if I tell you."

"You're in some deep shit, Rohi." Cho squeezed his shoulders gently, "But if you're in deep shit, then we're in deep shit with you."

Rohan hesitated, "I couldn't possibly allow you to get involved in thi - "

"If you die, we die." Elle firmly said, "And if we don't, a part of us will die inside."