Chapter 14

(Reapers POV.... the past.)
What was going to happen?
It must be some sick dream.
No
It's reality. Seeing the heavens burning by the rebellion that I some how became a part with.

I didn't agree with the queens ideals, how can we give up everything we ever loved and cared about after we died. How could we embody purity and fit in to a mold she created. We where still only mortal souls. Besides the king sees fit to punish evil souls and yet the queen still wants to reward there terrible deeds?? It's not right.

"Reaper!" Nightmare called I looked his purple eyes where glazed with fear. "They launched actually launched an attack!"

I said back loudly, "where going to be killed if we stand around we have to fight" I spoke realizing this was the only way.

Nightmare looked uncertain, "but my brother-" I grabbed him by his shoulders "we wanted change! I would rather die again then have to live another day playing pretend up here."

Nightmares eyes flashed with anger and determination. His white wings puffing up a bit. Summoning my holy weapon I never thought I would have to use it.

"Let's go!" I said jumping from the ledge of a now burning building.

"reaper."

"Reaper."

"Reaper!"
Jolting I snapped out of my thoughts Dream looked concerned. "You spaced out for a second." Nodding I shook my head to clear my thoughts "what's happening?" "The queens to much in her grief we have to think of a plan. She will stay back and look after Geno"

Nodding "Dream!!" A voice called I turned seeing a blue wearing Skelton his eyes where weary but bright at seeing his friend.

"Blue your okay!" The two gave a quick hug "inks on his away with error."
"Errors coming?" Blue jumped not really realizing me. He seemed spooked but gave a friendly nervous grin "y-yeah! I believe so at least ink radioed me now. He said he couldn't get through to anyone else" Dream nodded.

"Wheres Geno?" Dream frowned and I couldn't help but avoid his gaze. "He's getting looked after by the queen." I replied quietly."

Blue seemed dismayed, "i see.."

"Well ink should be-" "I'm right here!" Ink came roaring in with error in tow. I exchanged a glance with him. He suffered the same fate as me. He was the sin of envy.

I guess I wasn't the only one who fell in love with an Angel.

Frisk soon came running in, "their you guys are!"

"So now what?" Dream sighed "we have one Angel down, another turned... I don't know if I'm honest I wish I had the answers.."

"Well how did you defeat us last time?" I asked Dream looked at me for a long time surprised before shaking his head "together we created a barrier. It's why you demons can't get in to the heaven with out an Angel. Their was also one over your world  to keep you all sealed but over time it broke. We where new virtue angels than"

I thought, I doubt that would work again. "What if we tried to convince them otherwise?"

"Huh?!" Blue said loudly. I tried to remember, what caused the war to break out before.

~~~~(reapers POV the Past)~~~~
"It's over." Toriel spoke. My hands where bound and I was humiliated on my knees. "Asgore it's clear you won't change" she said again glaring at him fiercely. "You wish for punishment asgore? Well I'll give you punishment"

She stepped forward, "nightmare Your sins of wrath have tainted you. What on earth would your brother think?" Nightmare growled "I have no brother. Not anymore." The golden skelton with tears running down his face covered his mouth to not sob.
She stepped over to swap, "your lust for blood to be spilled is vial. For that you will be damned with the rest of them."