Chapter 13

(Nightmares POV)
Everything was going perfectly, the king will be pleased we may have had a few traitorous hiccups but nothing like that could stop us.

Error wasn't responding to his call but it was no matter, reaper may have drove us back but once all the angels are either slaughtered or turned to us their will be nothing in our way of causing anarchy in all realms.

History will not repeat its self this time. Grinning as I watched the heavens once pristine clouds grow dark the air Smokey from buildings being consumed to fire.

"Nightmare" Looking I saw Chara who had been injured by reaper but she still remained steady despite her deep wounds.

"We still haven't located the other angels Geno and reaper as still within the main building heavily injured but the others where still searching."

This put a damper on my mood and I felt slight anger "well you better hurry up and obliterate them or I will personally make sure it's you that meets a slow and painful demise."

She nodded hesitantly and jumped off carefully from the ledge I was stood on.

How hard could it possibly be to find the 6 other most important angels in this damned place.

(Reapers POV)

Genos wasn't doing to good he needed medical attention. Demons where never good at healing seeing as no need for it if someone wasn't strong enough to survive then they deserved to meet non existence.

But I didn't want Geno to die, even my self I could start to feel things turn for the worse.

Was this how our story ends? Will we both die? was this our fate from the very beginning? Was this some sick way for us to be punished for being together?

Geno pushed his face deeper in to my chest making me smile slightly it was worth it the love I feel for him will never compare to anything else.

I may still not remember everything but I remember that feeling. Flicking his scarf over his shoulder gently.

I traced the features on his face brushing away tears that slipped down his angelic face. I felt so much love for him this damn Angel my complete opposite. "reaper.." I hummed to show I was listening "I'm scared." He admitted softly. "I know, it'll be okay." He weakly shook his head "d-don't.. don't lie to me.." it seemed to take a great struggle to get each syllable out.

Pressing my teeth against his skull gently "I'm not. It will be." I'm not admiring defeat. No not yet.

After a long moment of silence I tried to think of a solution.

How ever Finally I heard foot steps "reaper! Geno!" Dream called looking I hissed a shush at them. They stopped looking mortified "can you heal him??" I asked my eyes wide. Toriel who had caught  up looked distraught.

"Toriel?" I asked she seemed hesitant. "I can try." She kneeled down, Genos breathing was labored. She begun to start trying to heal him. Dream came over to me "do you have injuries?" I nodded "but I'm okay. I don't need healing."

Dream didn't seem to believe me but nodded still weary of me. I looked back at the two "I managed to stop more damage to his soul how ever The wound won't shut, and I'm afraid I can't heal a missing wing...

She sounded pained to say these words. Looking at Geno he seemed to have passed out from the pain and blood loss I nodded seeing the missing wing gone.

"Okay. But he will live right?" She nodded. I wanted to cry in relief, how ever my pride halted any tears to fall.

Shakily getting up I almost double overed with pain. Cursing quietly Dream grabbed my arm "are you sure you don't need healing?" I nodded gritting my teeth "yep. fine."

Bending down I picked up Geno carefully. "Now what?" I asked toriel seemed unsure "have you found lust?" I nodded  "he's turned." He's in the cells right now, Geno was getting him a bracelet she looked even more upset hearing the news. "I-I don't know. I have no idea what to do. They've taken over every sector. Theirs nothing left." She looked at Dream and i with tearful eyes. "I'm so sorry."

I felt a little bit of pity for her, she didn't deserve this as much as I disliked her. "Let's just go put the bracelet on lust and we will figure it out" I spoke holding Geno tighter, Dream picked up the case Geno must have carried.

~~~
Approaching the cells finally we came to a stop, shocked I froze wind blowing my face.

"Oh my gosh." Dream spoke. "H-hes gone." A wide gaping hole in the bricks was all that was left.

(Nightmares POV)

Watching the chaos ensue I heard the beat of someone's wings as they landed next to me, "heya~" glancing over I glared at the turned virtue Angel. He gave a smug smirk "thanks for getting your men to bust me out, though I didn't mind being tied up if you know what I mean~" I felt disgust wash over me "what ever. You know what to do." He chuckled grinning "oh~ I know perfectly well. So don't you worry sweet heart I'll see you around" growling I impaled the ground next to him to which he laughed and flew away.

"Foul."

'Hello hope everyone's having a good day, i know its over a week since valentines day, but here's some lust sans art in his corrupted form, thanks for reading. Till the next chapter! 

-R,W'