Chapter 1

(Reapers POV)

Groaning in pain I opened my eyes slowly wincing from the agonizingly bright sun. I apparently was lying on the grass, staring upwards, as I was laying on my back I saw the green tree canopy with glimpses of blue sky's the wind rustled the leaved making a few fall gracefully with a few songbirds twittering amongst them.

"What the heck." I mumbled sitting up and rubbing my aching skull, I felt something dangle from my neck lifting it to study it, the small necklace had a simplified silver angle? With a red item around its neck which I assume to be a scarf?

Dropping it so it laid against my chest I looked around seeing I was on the edge of the tree line, squinting in the distance opposite to the mass of woods I noticed a town?

Shakily getting off the ground my back was also in pain, though I was kinda numb to it, making my way to the town I couldn't help but have a nagging feeling like I was Their before, but a more impending question that nagged  at me was, who am I? Did I hit my head? Is that why I can't remember anything?

Squeezing my eyes shut briefly to block out the irritating sunlight and to just take a break I finally opened them when I had the impending need to keep going.

The town was riddled with monsters of all different kinds, a few humans too as they went about their life knowing who they where and where they belonged. My gaze scanned the crowd until I noticed a old looking building i felt a pull towards it so I walked over.

Enetering inside a old dusty smell assaulted  my senses, the building had shelves stacked with books almost reaching the ceiling, turning my head I noticed a elderly turtle monster was sat at the counter reading a book.

Walking over to him I waited until he noticed me, finally he looked up "oh it's you eh?" I blinked In surprise. "Yeah, how are you enjoying that book" he continued setting down his own book and leaning forward in his rickety chair.

So he knows me? Maybe I did hit my head, he saw my confused expression "you seem lost" I let out a breathy chuckle "actually Iam" my voice felt raw and strained, clearing my throat I forced a small smile "I uh woke up on the edge of the woods and I can't remember a thing"

He seemed just as confused as Iam, "well you live down at that little cottage with those two, uh... those two" he he snapped his fingers trying to think of their names hopping it would hit him.

He shook his head "well you live down at that cottage  with those two other Skelton's" I nodded "alright thanks" I mumbled it was a little helpful though didn't tell me much.

~~~
The cottage  was small, more or less on the edge of town, taking a deep breath I headed to walk inside, stepping in the air smelt stale like no one had been in here for a while, but their was signs of people living their.

A cup of water sat on the dusty table, along with a book on the couch. "Hello?" I called but got no reply, the house was empty. And had been for a while, giving a frustrated sigh walking  down the hall seeing a couple of doors, each where bedrooms, the hall had empty photo frames only the shell of which had once contained precious memories.

the first one I stepped in I searched around finding nothing of interest how ever the second seemed oddly familiar.

The bed was neatly made, but hidden I found a note book and a book on, Angelology?

~~~
(Genos POV)

"Geno I know your still upset" said frisk, my knees where pulled up to my chest, I mostly stayed in my room after what happened with reaper. I didn't want to see anyone, frisk was a exception she actually really believed Reaper was good, she saw something in him the others hadn't.

"I know you miss him" she put a hand on my shoulder "but it was for the best-" "no, it was a mistake" I said my voice barely a whisper.

She looked down dropped her hand back to her side, "you'll accept it soon Geno, I promise you." She gave a sigh before getting up and leaving, I squeezed my eyes shut. I miss him, but she's right this was for the best I can't keep denying it,I just wish that my decision would hurt less and not leave this aching pain of wanting to see him, at least just one more time.

(Nightmares POV)

"So it is true? They casted out our little traitor" rumbled the king, I fought back a smirk, "indeed, now what should we do to him? Because we have a few ideas" I said maliciously keeping my head bowed.

He bellowed a laugh "no we will wait, his little angel friend could change his mind and come down from the heavens to bring him back. Only then will we strike"

"And a new era will begin" I commented feeling a grin fall on my face, "Yes, demons shall finally rise from this tomb and the angels.. will become the fallen"