Chapter 12

(Warning this chapter describes some gore in it if your uncomfortable with that I suggest you skip this chapter but for those of you who read this chapter I hope you like it ( ' ▽ ' ) )

(Genos POV)
Oh no this isn't good. Staring up at nightmare I gave him my hardest glare but he only smirked "the others will be joining us soon, and by then the Heavens will have fallen." Nightmare spoke malice in his tone "now what to do with you?" He tilted his head in thought before a wicked grin spread across his face his   he looked away boredly at Horror "you know Geno over here has caused us soooo much trouble it's only just to get a bit of revenge huh?" A grin split across his face his cold cyan coloured eye went in to a slit

Trying to push my self up I felt someone stomp on my back . Growling slightly I rolled knocking them off balance.

I had an advantage this was my home turf not theirs. Nightmare snarled "don't let him go!"

Facing off with chara horror went to pick up his axe, Swapfell and nightmare watched eagerly for blood to be spilt, they where blocking my exit and the way to reaper, so looks like I have no choice.

Slashing at horror he dodged causing me to be off balance it had been so long since I really had to fight it being 1000s of years since the war I was not up to par as I used to be gasping as I stumbled forward he then shoved me against the wall with such force I heard a crunch followed by radiating pain and before I could react to how fast Chara was with her blade it was to late.

The pain was like fire creeping across my torso I couldn't speak no sound would come it was like all the air had been sucked out my chest . Falling on to my shoulder I tried to crawl my hands slipping off
Th marble floor but each movement sent more agony running through me making a pained noise I shook willing for reaper to come.

Yet.

I could vaguely hear nightmare say something my vision was loosing focus my only good eye failing me,and then I felt a hand on my right wing snapping me out of my haze I heard a whimpering noise it took me a moment to realize it came from me, I needed reaper to save me. Please come for me..reaper..

Nobody came..

unimaginable fear hit me. Letting out cry's I started to stuggle I had another boot stand on my back but this time I didn't have the energy to roll and knock it off gold stained the floor the lights reflecting off of it. "please don't" I whimpered weakly still trying to wriggle him off. Yet my feeble pleas fell on deaf ears.

"Do it nightmare" I heard one of them say.

~~~else where~~|
(Reapers POV)

Waiting with each passing second I felt the dread grow, something must have happened. Perhaps nightmare found him.

What if he did??

At war with my self if I should go I was leaning on the ladder of just trusting him but that soon vanished when I heard a loud strangled scream in pain.

With out a second thought I dashed towards the sound. Summoning my scythe I ran ready to protect Geno at any cost but when I rounded the corner horror washed across my face.

Geno Laid limp in a massive puddle of gold you'd think it beautiful if it wasn't his blood.. Nightmare stood above him looking victorious I searched for the wound until my gaze fell upon the obvious sight for the rapid amount of 'blood' one of his wings was ripped clean off.

no.

Finally the group noticed me "ah and Romeo arrives."

I was severely out numbered but like I said I need to protect Geno at all cost. Though I might have failed once I must not fail a second.