Chapter 2

(Reapers POV)

The morning air was brisk and cool a welcome change from the hot weather, all though I didn't really seem to mind it all to much.

Sitting on the porch I scanned the book, why was that in the room I was most familiar with, and what did that librarian say about the other two who lived here.

If they did live here why aren't they around, why don't I see them? Finally a page caught my attention,  it was at the very back mostly destroyed over time but I could make out a few things.

The words humility where scrawled across the top in shakey hand writing, the rest was unintelligible. However their was another word I could make out The counter part of Pride, "pride" I repeated shuffling in my chair I don't know why I felt a odd familiarity with that.

Letting out a long frustrated sigh I fiddled with the necklace, the silver winked in the sunlight. I asked around the small village jewelrs and they had never seen metal work so intricately done before.

Trying to think of my past made my skull ache, the thing I had noticed was my soul, instead of a white it was a dull grey, was I sick? I don't feel like Iam.

Getting tired of my senseless thinking I got up and decided to have a walk.

~~~
Walking around I noticed all the vendors babbling trying to sell people stuff, luckily I dodged around them so I wouldn't be bothered but in the corner of my eye I noticed somthing that suddenly made my soul beat faster, snapping my head towards the direction I felt a wave of disappointment seeing it was only a one eyed monster with a red sash.

Wait why was I disappointed?? It was only a monster with a red sash. Maybe I know them?? Damn it I have to socially interact with a person!

~~~
(Genos POV)

The stuffy rooms air felt heavy, I couldn't bring my self to talk to lust. I was hurt.. angry? Disappointed? What ever I feel towards him I know is bad.

Though it was near impossible since I was forced to go to this party event, Toriel thought it would be a great time to celebrate my home coming but i was honestly not having it hiding at the corners of the vast room so I could avoid Inks sympathetic looks and blues pity glances.

I didn't want pity I wanted reaper back. I just wished I wasn't so stubborn half the time and scolded reaper for any flirty remarks he made. Now I would give anything to hear him say a simple 'hey' to me.

Heck I'd even want to see that enraging smirk he wears. I felt my soul ache and absantly went to fiddle with the necklace but I had forgotten I had given it to reaper.

Well at least he as piece of me, I shut my eyes letting out a long sigh, "Geno?" I opened my eyes tiredly Ink stood awkwardly, I made a stern face "yes." Ink glanced over his shoulder "you should be enjoying the celebration, it's all for you anyways" he said trying to lighten his tone.

Casting jybgaze to the side I noticed their was little tiny cracks in the stone, guess it wasn't perfect after all. "I'm okay right here" my tone was void of all emotion.

Ink rubbed the back of his neck unsure what to do, "come on Geno, you can't be all depressed Your back here with all  your friends, people who love and care about you" he even grabbed my arm tugging t slightly.

My feet where planted to the floor though and he dropped my hand, "'not every one" I said giving a glare to the floor.

"Geno. Your not being fair" he complained, I felt anger bubble within me but I kept my self poised "what ever, look I said I was happy here so leave me be" I snapped harshly not wanting any more of this.

~~~
(Dreams POV)

I felt my self shiver despite the overwhelming warmth down here, I've been here so long it's like theirs a heavy weight resting on me, I hope Genos okay. Oh please Geno be okay.

Their was no sense of time down here, not that I knew of and I had gotten used to hearing the poor people screaming down here. I wanted nothing more then too get out of here.

My jailed gave me a snear as he walked past my cell, as far as I knew I was the only one here. I was working on making a weapon with a stone shard maybe I could use it to-

I heard foot steps approach and quickly hid the item, "hello" I looked up bewildered and saw a Skelton with a dark blue coat and black shorts, he had black wings that where lazily folded to his back.

His expression matched that he didn't seem that bothered I was their.

"H-hi" I said my voice strained, he looked to the side before yawning "I know what your doing, but if I'm honest I'm not really bothered with the whole catching angels thing. To much work if you ask me" I blinked at him shocked, he gave a small chuckle dropping a Key?! He seemed like he just noticed he dropped it. "Oops, eh way out of my reach now, anyways I just wanted to meet ya." He winked wearing a grin.

I felt a small smile grow on my face with out realizing. He looked to the side again, "warn them kid" he whispered before nonchalantly strolling away as if nothing happened.

I watched him go before lunging for the key, sticking my hand between the bars I got it.

I couldn't believe I was holding freedom in my hands, smiling widely I took it and finally unlocked the cell.