Chapter 10

(Genos POV)

I had to find reaper, but I couldn't see him among the chaos, scanning the crowd over and over proved to be difficult, my adrenaline fuelling me.

"Reaper?!" I called running avoiding them clashes between angel and demon. Grimacing I noticed frisk about to be sliced by a torn up looking demon. I had to help her, running I used my knife to slice the demon making them drop to the floor crying in pain.

"Come on!" I grabbed her arm dragging her now along with me her pink and blue shirt was ripped her hair tangled, sometimes I forgot she still had been only a child when she was given her status and has remained basically a child.

"Are you looking for reaper??" She asked "yes have you seen him???" She nodded "last time I saw him gluttony was pinning him" panicking internally even more "where did you last see them???" She pointed west nearer to the castle.

Letting go I headed their full speed, what if he's hurt what if he" I knocked in to a figure sending me back on to my rear, recovering from the initial surprise I raised my knife getting ready to strike when it was reaper "whoa Geno! It's me!" Lowering it I scambled up shoving him "oh my gosh reaper! What the down below! I could have killed you!" A small chuckle sounded from him "fine fine, are you okay though?? Your not hurt??"

Shakeing my head no he looked relived "and you?" I asked "don't worry I'm fine." Smiling with relief I opend my mouth byt Toriel and dream approached with frisk in tow.

"What's he doing here?" She hissed eyeing reaper "he's here to help" Frisk piped up, Toriel still wore a look of displeasure but seemed to let it slide "fine but I'm not done with you yet reaper." She grumbled "but quickly to the castle I have to discuss something of the up most importance"

Following as quickly as possible we finally made it to a room thought it was fairly cramped.

"I haven't located the rest of the angels of virtue, lusts where about a is unknown, I had sent ink to the mortal realm of business and blue is somewhere among the chaos.

She sounded tired and defeated but shook her head "if we can get all of the virtues in one spot then-" "you can do what happened last time to banish us demons" reaper spoke not really relalizing he said it out loud before he looked up from the map that was on the table. "Sorry" Toriel nodded "precisely, dream will find ink okay? I'll find blue with frisk, and you two" she motioned at reaper and I

"Please find lust, he was the first of us to go missing, we assume he might be in the mortal realm" "wait no I've seen him! The purple eyed one right?" Reaper spoke "he attacked me when I found the spot Geno had been kidnapped, though he was strange he sounded different? Then what I think I Remember of him.."

Reaper seemed to go lost in thought a concerned look crossing his face "well if that's true, he must be in trouble"

Dream spoke "we trust you guys can work together to bring him home?" Nodding confidently, "but what about everyone up here?" "You just have to hurry, the guardians can hold them off for now but you don't have much time."

Grabbing ahold of reapers hand I motioned to leave with dream "please be careful you three I don't know what Asgore has in store but I know it's not good" nodding I gave a small smile "we will be fine right guys?" Dream nodded confidently while reaper gave a nod having a hazey look in his eyes. But held a firm smile.

~~~
(Reapers POV)

Sh*t this wound isn't healing right, I thought horror had left some good damage but it hasn't compared to the deep slice that he had done with his axe the bone was severely cracked thankfully my black cloak was the same colour as my blood so no one was seeing me bleed. Maybe it had stopped by now? Though I still feel like crap.

Blinking away the woozy feeling from teleporting down  dream still looked confident "alright I'll go find ink, I have a feeling where he is stay safe you guys okay?" He said brightly with a hint of concern lacing his words before he turned and left.

"Alright well our first bet it to go where you had lost saw him?" Nodding I gripped Genos hand tightly leading him to the spot in the woods, we made sure to stay hidden from sight of mortals almost through the town we almost bumped in to that librarian, "oh well hello their young ones" the old turtle said turning seemingly unfazed by our appearances, but Geno looked mortified and so did I. No one was supposed to see us ever.

"We.... are just... Uh heading to a play!" Geno said improvising getting the hint I continued "yeah! It's a good one you should really see it, this one over here is such a amazing actor!" "Uh no this one in the play has such a good role his character was to trick and almost kill my friends all the while acting like he was friends with everyone!" Geno spoke through a gritted teeth smile.

Squinting at him he elbowed me to keep going but the old turtle cut in.

"Oh relax,don't worry I've seen you angels here before, yet I must say I've never seen one of you?" He used his old wooden cane to poke at my black wings "demon eh?" "Uhhhh yeah sure" I said sceptically lowering the wooden cane from me.

"Well then, carry on sorry to be in the way, try and visit the library some time I really enjoyed you coming in" he pointed at me nodding Geno started tugging me along again as I waved goodbye.

"I see you still hold some bitterness about that dear" Geno tsked "okay maybe but that's not important right now what matters is finding lust we don't have much more time"

(Some more drawings these ones are old, I had posted them on my tumbler a while ago but hope you enjoyed the chapter! (^ν^) )