TWO

I groaned at the ache spreading throughout my body. Covering my face with my hands I sighed. That's when it hit me.

I'm in a bed...

I jolted up quickly, soon regretting it when a sharp throb spiked through my head.

"Ow." I winced.

"Careful Tesoro." I jumped at the voice looking next to me to see that same brown haired man who was on the throne. The red eyes and everything.

"Who are you?" I gulped watching as he placed the book he was reading on the bed side table. He sat in a comfy looking chair that faced the bed I laid in. He wore a suit, all black and no cloak. I took a moment to examine the room. At the foot of the bed there was a space and then an open door, a bathroom inside. To the left of the bed was another gap, a chair adjacent to the one outside the bathroom, then a bunch of windows.

To my right passed the man, there was a set of twin sofas facing each other with a coffee table in the middle. Behind that was a book shelf that stretched across the wall, except a set of open double doors to the left of the book shelf. Inside was a bunch of clothes hung up. On the wall to the right was another set of double doors, these were black, with wide doorhandles.

"How rude of me. My name is Marcus Volturi." He  looked over my face with a smile.

"Okay, Marcus. What the hell is going on here?" I raised an eyebrow while doing the best intimidating face I could do in this situation. Clearly it wasn't that intimidating since he smiled wider.

"You passed out. Two days ago...we were very worried about you. There is a doctor here right now to check you over, we didn't expect you to wake up." He spoke slowly, I could tell he meant what he said with the look in his eyes. He really was worried.

"We?" I questioned, pushing myself back enough to sit against the head rest.

"My brothers and I." Images of Aro and a blonde man flashed through my mind.

"What's the blonde man called?" I asked quietly still coming to terms with everything.

"Caius." I hummed pleasantly at the sound of his name.

"Caius." I said it aloud with a small smile.

"Yes?" My eyes snapped to his, the blonde man in all his glory. A red button up shirt tucked into a pair of black dress pants. His sleeves were rolled up and the cloak he wore when we first met was gone.

"You're awake." Aro came out from behind him with a large grin on his face. His suit was almost the same as Marcus yet his shirt was a slightly lighter shade.

"Yes." I breathed out. My head was pounding as was the rest of me especially my arm. I grimaced when I moved it. Caius was next to me in an instant with a scowl.

"Perhaps we should let the doctor in now." Marcus suggested to which Aro agreed. The man came in, he was a short man who had blue eyes with a receding hair line. But he had a kind smile as he asked for my name.

"Althea Petrova." I answered. He checked me over to find purple bruises in the shape of a hand on my upper left arm but didn't question anything which I found strange. 

"You passed out too, is there any reason you know of as to why?" He asked.

"Yeah I've had a heart condition since I was little. A weakened heart plus anxiety attacks aren't the greatest mix." I let out a breathy laugh.

"No they most certainly are not. Do you have medication for it?" He asked to which I nodded.

"But not with me. They're at my hotel." I sighed with a tight smile.