FIVE

The two weeks were finally at an end and I had basically already made the decision to stay, although I felt slightly unsure and needed to be assured that everything would be okay. All my mates had voted for stay, before I could tell them that it wasn't a voting matter.

"What stopping you?" Caius seemed frustrated, Marcus placing a hand on his brothers' shoulder. We all stood in the bedroom I woke in two weeks ago, discussing this 'important matter' as Aro called it.

"I want to stay but I feel unsure." I bit my lip shifting my weight on each leg. Things would be so different, I wouldn't be in familiar land anymore, and I was still trying to wrap my head around this mate thing. But I guess I'd be happy.

"How can we assure you bellissima?" Aro inquired, stepping closer with a pleading look in his eyes. I shook my head not knowing how they could. My eyes switched between them, trying my best to shake off the feeling, until I said,

"Fuck it." I muttered under my breath, "Okay, I'll stay."

"You will?" Marcus seemed so happy, the way he looked at me made me really happy too.

"Yes, but I do need to go back to get my things." I heard one of them growl and I knew it would be my blonde mate, he disliked the idea of me leaving the castle at all, let alone flying across the country.

"We can get you everything you need." Caius looked at me with pleading eyes.

"You can't replace personal items." I said obviously.

"Will you let our guard or one of us accompany you?" Marcus asked. God he's so sweet.

"I'd let all of you come with me if it meant that much to you." I laughed thinking nothing of it.

"Then it's settled we'll all go with you to retrieve your items." Aro cheered clapping his hands together. He and Caius left the room. My smile faltered.

"He's not serious." Marcus gave me a sympathetic smile and kissed my forehead before following after his brothers.

"Awesome. Oregon here we come."

After hours and hours on a jet we finally arrived at Dallas, Oregon. My home town. We planned it out so it'd be night when we got here. The Kings and the elite guard followed me through the streets until I reached my apartment building. I opened the door and went straight to the couch moving everything off of it. All the paper and files, chucking them on the floor.

"What is that?" Aro asked curiosity blooming while he eyed the living area that was filled with files.

"Case files." I mumbled walking passed everyone and into my bedroom, dragging suitcases out of my closet. Opening each one and starting to pack.

"Tesoro don't you want to rest first?" Marcus crouched next to me.

"No. I don't wanna be here any longer than I have to."
I mutter shoving more things into the bag. I looked up to see my mates looking at each other. Shrugging it off I started going through my drawers.

A few hours later Felix had collected the moving truck and the elite guard had taken out all the boxes. The only things left in my apartment was bare furniture, my clothes drawers and bed side tables. Vampire speed came in handy.

"Carissima, what's this?" I heard the smirking tone before I even turned around and when I did I regretted it. He held in his hand a toy. Not just any toy.
My 'special' toy. A simple purple mould no detail but definitely obvious on what it was. My eyes widened and I rushed over to take it from him, but Caius being Caius lifted it up into the air with a smug expression.