FOURTEEN

I spent three hours getting ready but the look on the three Kings faces was worth the time and effort. Each of them had something to say about the dark red floor length dress I was wearing. Ravishing, beautiful, magnifico. It certainly boosted my self esteem.

Everything was so beautiful, the entire place covered in flowers and petal. A true testament to nature. The thought of walking down that isle had my heart beating quicker than usual.

"Are you alright Tesoro?" Marcus glanced at me with a frown etched onto his features.

"Perfectly fine." I gave him a smile hoping that would be enough for him to forget about my jumping heart, he didn't seem convinced but he let it go. "I'm not sure I like the contacts." I noted to try and change the subject.

"Why ever not?" Aro asked pressing a hand to my lower back.

"They hide your real eyes too much." I huffed causing my three mates to chuckle. The contacts they wore changed their beautiful red eyes to dark blue ones.

"Let's get this over with." Caius grunted pressing a kiss to the top of my head from behind before walking around and standing in front, leading us to our seats. I noticed a lot of vampires were getting fidgety after they realised The Volturi was here.

I could feel a lot of stares on me, I scanned the area and noticed pretty much all the vampires had glanced at me not one or twice but several times. I tried my hardest to ignore it, wanting to focus of the ceremony but the constant glancing was starting to get on my nerves.

Do they have to stare? I rolled my shoulders uncomfortably, and looked up at Aro after I felt a hand slip into mine.

He growled deeply giving my hand a little squeeze, I felt him start to pull away heading towards the other vampires but I didn't want to cause a scene. I reached up and grabbed his jaw gently, making him look my way. He intensely started into my eyes, almost like he couldn't believe what I was doing. Neither can I.

I leaned up and kissed him, I felt his lips form into a smile. My hand fell from his face and pushed into his hair, his hands slipped around my waist gripping the red material that graced my body. I pulled away with a small giggle.

"You, Carissima are perfection." I heard Caius whisper, his lips touching the shell of my ear. Blushing hard I turned to face the front once again.

"So beautiful when you blush." Aro whispered. They were really trying to make me squirm. It was fucking working.

The wedding ceremony went wonderfully, they probably kissed a little too long but when you're in love I suppose that would be deemed as a short kiss. Caius seemed to huff and puff the entire time like it took all his effort just being there. I understand his hatred towards the Cullens, and I know it must have been hard for him to be there without ripping peoples heads off.

"Are we going to talk to the happy couple?" I asked mostly to Marcus who's hand I was holding. I knew Aro and Caius weren't exactly their biggest fans.
The reception was great, I couldn't even believe the size of the cake. People were dancing and having fun everywhere while the newlyweds talked to their guests.

"Of course we can Tesoro." He smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. So he's not a fan either. We made our way towards Edward and Bella, both who seemed to tense when they noticed us. I wanted to make them feel comfortable, it was their wedding after all.

"Congratulations, the ceremony was beautiful." I smiled in the nicest way I could. Bella seemed to be slightly scared but Edward smiled gratefully at me.

"Thankyou, we appreciate you being here." He nodded our way.

"It's our pleasure. Thankyou for inviting us. From the entire Volturi, we hope you have an amazing life together. Forever." I thought I'd drop the hint in there, I saw Edward frown before we both walked away.

"You did very well Tesoro." Marcus stoked down the side of my face.

"Did well?" I asked confused.

"You're the Queen of The Volturi, there are unspoken things expected of you and you held yourself very well in this instance." His compliment made my heart swell with joy.

"Thank you my love." I couldn't help but laugh when he looked shocked at the name I used for him. "I think we should go, Caius looks like he's about to implode." I suggested making him laugh, hooking my arm with his. We walked towards his brothers and all four of us made our way to the cars where the elite guard was waiting for us.

During the journey back to the private house my mates rented out, I couldn't stop thinking, my mind wouldn't shut off. No matter how hard I tried, the imagine of me in a wedding dress wouldn't go away. However the cruel and harsh swirl of reality kept whipping away the pretty picture and turning into something horrible. My white dress splattered with blood, that same blood dripping from my mouth.

As soon as the car stopped I rushed out of it and straight upstairs, my body began to feel stressed so much so that I felt constricted in the little red number I was wearing. I began to struggle while trying to get the zip down and the dress off.

"Bellisima what's wrong?" Aro's voice made my body jump but I didn't scream, only a huff as I turned his way.

"Can you unzip me please?" I cringed at how small my voice sounded and with the way his smile fell, I knew he noticed it too.

With a small nod he whooshed behind me, his cold hands smoothed over my exposed shoulders. My eyes fluttered shut, when his fingertips brushed down my spine while he unzipped me. A shuddering breath escaped my lips when he spread his hands over my now bare back. I felt my body start to relax bit by bit especially once he began to knead the skin their.

It didn't even hit me that one of the Kings of The Volturi was massaging me until his lips landed on the back of my neck. Even then I didn't stop him, I let him trail the kisses down my back, biting my lip to stop a moan that was threatening to break free that was until he stopped.

"I'll let you get ready for bed amore. Call for us when you're ready to sleep." He pecked my shoulder and whooshed away.

Fuck.