40.

Kentrell||Youngboy
•Tia's apartment
~later that night~

We arrived at Tia's apartment and it was cute and simple, I really mess with it.

{Tia's apartment}

{Tia's apartment}

She started walking towards a room and since I haven't been here before I just followed behind of her.

We walked into her room and the bed was huge, she did good for herself and that's what I like about her; she's independent and doesn't need a nigga to do anything for her.

For that reason I'll always think to myself 'she doesn't Need me but she WANTS me.....probably' .

Tia climbed on top of her bed and snuggled up under her comforter.

She looks like an angel and I love that. I haven't seen her in so long and even though I'm tired I just want to sit and watch her sleep all night. Creep? I know.

I took off my hoodie and jeans and lay next to Tia cuddling her.

Soon after I fell asleep.

~Next Day

I woke up to the house smelling like bacon and pancake with my music blasting through the house.

"Back in eighth grade,  ian have a thinggg.....since I got money, I swear it ain't been the same, got money in my pockets....diamonds in my chains..." Tia sang coming into the room.

I looked up at smiled. 'That's my mini me' I thought to myself.

"Ayo slime, what it do?" Tia said while throwing up "gang signs".

"Who you calling slime?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"You my nigga" she crawled on the bed to me and pecked my lips.

"Naw, gimme a real kiss" I grabbed her throat slightly and pulled her back in for a proper kiss.

She giggled after I released her, " I have a doctors appointment today, wanna come?"

"You want me to come?" I asked her with all seriousness.

"Duh dents, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to also it's your kid so you should be there"

I smiled, "Aight imma come. What time?"

She looked up at the clock on the wall, "10:30"

"That's an hour from now Tia, if we finna be on time we gon need to leave in the next fifteen minutes"

"Exactly so get ready quickly and come eat" she went back outside.

~At the doctors office
Tia||Tee