19.

~2 weeks later~
•Kingston, Jamaica•

Destiny's POV

We've been here for at least two weeks and I've been meditating on telling my dad something.

I haven't even told Ben as yet because I don't know what his reaction is gonna be.

When he comes back to the room I'll talk with him because I ain't finna be walking down them steps to come right back up here.

~An hour later~

"I SAID STOP ALL THESE COMPARISONS ON THAT TIMELINE-" Ben was singing one of Kentrells songs coming down the hall but I cut him off cause he ain't even singing in tune.

"Babyyy come hereee" I whined.

He smacked his lips walking over to the bed, plopping down on the bed he looked up at me, "What you need?"

"I need to tell you something" I looked down at my fingers.

"What you gotta tell me? And it better not be no bull shii either" he continued looking straight at me.

I felt so weird with him just staring at me making me want to laugh but it's a serious time right now.

"Baby, I'm....I'm" he sat up and cut me me off.

"Destiny I swear on my momma if you don't hurry up imma head out cause you giving a nigga anxiety."

I giggled and looked at him, "I'm pregnant."

He stared at me and I couldn't read his facial expression so I didn't know if he was happy or mad.

"You good?" I asked kind of scared.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Cause I just told you I'm pregnant and your just sitting there not saying anything. I don't know if you happy or mad"

"Bae of course I'm happy, I planned it mane" now I was curious.

"Dafuq you mean you planned it?" Cause right now I'm ready to square up with him.

"I planned to trap you so you can't leave me and that's exactly what I did" he shrugged.

This boy didn't have no care in the world, yes I know we have money and we can take care of the needs of the baby but I'm still a teenager I wanna go out and stuff.

"I wasn't gonna leave you in the first place, you doing to much" I mumbled laying back on the bed.

He came and cuddled under me, "Pooh you mad?" he asked in a baby voice.

I shook my head and closed my eyes, after a couple minutes we were both out.

=
We've only been asleep for about 30 minutes before being woken up by Tia and Youngboy arguing in their room.

I looked down at Ben and he looked at me then we nodded.

Jumping out of bed we snuck by their bedroom door and hid behind the wall.

Tia's POV

"Kentrell you always doing shit, you ain't even give it a month and you already fucking bitches"

We were arguing because I found a text on his phone from some female name 'Raulisha' .

Raulisha 🍑

When yuh a come back ya?
8:35pm

When you want me too😏
Read