37

Kentrell||Youngboy
•In his car•
~Same night~

It was about 10 in the night and I was on my way to Walmart so I could take the girl grocery shopping.

I know how bad it is to not have money and since I have it now imma try to help others in need, starting with her.

"What's your name btw?" I asked her only taking a little glance before placing my eyes back on the road.

She looked at me and then down at her hands, "Starr".

"That's a pretty name" I complimented, it was unique.

=
We arrived at target and I grabbed a shopping cart.

"Watchu finna get ma?" I look over at her and she was jus looking around.

"Umm" she stood up looking around, " I need dairy and meat products"

I nodded and went towards the dairy section.

I was minding my business when I saw a camera flash in my face.

Ughh, can't I go anywhere in peace.

"NBA Youngboy, who is this?" The person recording asked.

But I ignored and looked back in my phone. They disappeared after probably realizing I was gonna comment on anything.

=
After we finishing getting all of her groceries, I paid and we were walking towards the vehicle when she stopped.

I stood up a few steps ahead of her and looked around to see what was wrong.

"Wassup?" I questioned.

She didn't say anything, all she did was walk up to me and hugged me. No cap, I was confused but I hugged her back.

We didn't release from the hug she jus lifted her head off of my chest,stood on her tippy toes and kissed me........and of course I kissed back, I thought she needed it.

While we engaged in our little scene, I felt eyes so I opened mine and it was the same man from early recording us.

I pushed Starr away gently and rest the bags on the floor.

"What's the problem mane?" I mugged him but he jus kept recording.

"That's the problem with y'all clout chasers now a days, you invade celebrities business and always up in their faces. You just wanna have the world saying shii but Youngboy huh? Get the fuck out my face before I beat yo ass and send you were my opps at" I spat.

I grabbed the bags off the floor and shoved them in the trunk of my car.

Starr looked scared but I don't give a fuck, she kissed me and now imma be in a mess with Tia cause that shii finna be on the shaderoom......wait, speaking about Tia I wonder what she is up to, I haven't heard from her ever since I left the house cause she was bugging .

I grabbed my phone and clicked on her chat.

Wife💍💚

Hey, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. I  love you but I don't think I'm ready for a relationship and I don't wanna hurt you ☹️.  Bye Kentrell.
Read

Hold the fuck up......why am I now seeing this shit?

If Tia thought I was about to let her go when I ain't do shit, she fucking lying.

I drove straight home ignoring Starr's questions about where I was going.

=
I got home and ran straight inside checking  all the rooms and Tia's stuff was gone and she wasn't nowhere to be found.

My chest felt heavy and I felt as if a part of me left.

I made my way downstairs and Starr was standing by the door.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Always, you mind chilling here for a bit? I can't drive right now"

"Yeah, it's no problem. I can call an Uber if you want me to leave though" she suggested.

"Nah, I need the company" I admitted.

She didn't say anything else, she just closed the door and came and sat on the couch with me.

She didn't try to get me to talk about what was happening or anything and I appreciate that.