18.

Saint POV

When I arrived at the safe house with Trey I was happy to be seeing my daughter and wife again in such a long time.

I always wished I could go back and do something safer but I can't time travel, this life keeps a roof over our heads and clothes on their backs even though we might be in danger most of the time I still try and do everything so they can be comfortable.

"Bro you ready to meet Tia's nigga?" Trey asked me while we were walking up towards the door.

"Yessir finna let this luh nigga know ian afraid to catch a body for my kid, but what about you? You ready to meet Destiny lil boyfriend?" I asked him.

"Naw cause Destiny say they got something to tell me and I have a feeling it's some bullshit" he shrugged and we opened the door and walking inside.

He went to his room I guess to change and I smelt food coming from the kitchen so I walked into there seeing my beautiful wife making sure everything was good.

She moved around the kitchen so gracefully not even realizing my presence.

I cleared my throat and she looked up.

A smile appeared on her face and she dropped a silverware and ran up to me.

We embraced and I held her closely.

"I missed you so much" I mumbled into her hair.

"I missed you more" she said into my chest before deeply inhaling my perfume.

"What is you doing?" I chuckled cause she does this every time I leave the house and return.

"Making sure you wasn't under no hoes" she let me go and tippy goes to kiss me on the cheek.

I held her face in my hands and kissed her passionately on the lips.

It was a short kiss and after she broke it she went to continue getting dinner ready.

I turned and walked upstairs to Tia's room and knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" Her voice came muffled from behind the door.

"Your personal bank" I chuckled.

The door immediately open and Tia was standing there smiling from ear to ear.

"Daddyyyy" she jumped on me, and let me tell you this child was not light.

"Mane princess you know damn well you ain't light" I strained a bit holding her.

She jumped down and looked up at me pouting, "You tryna call me fat?"

Now here she comes with her crybaby self, just like her mother putting words in other people's mouths.

I smacked my lips and walked into her room.

"Where's yo lil boyfriend?" I asked looking around.

As I said that a tall young man with dents came out the bathroom fully dressed in a white polo shirt, black jeans and a pair of white air forces with an iced out Cuban link.

"Good evening sir" he said holding his hand out to me.

I stared at it and raised an eyebrow, "Boa if you don't put that hand back talking bout some "good evening sir" I laughed.

He shared a look with Tia and she look confused.

"Anyways you can call me Saint, Ian your old man or none of that but lemme holla at you real quick"

I walked out her room and he followed me to my office.

After he entered I closed the door and locked it looking at him with a straight face.

"I heard what you did for them today and I appreciate it" I said to him while leaning on my desk.

"It's no problem really, I just felt like it's my job to protect them in your absence because someday I would like for Tia to be my wife and have our kids and also I think of her mom as my mom also cause she gives me that parent love ian never had" he shrugged.

" You don't have any parents?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"Might as well don't because my father is incarcerated since I was like 7 and my mom don't give a fuck about me, excuse my language" he said, you could hear the pain in his voice.

"Well Kentrell, I'll be there for you if you need anything as long as you keep my princess safe aight, Son remember who I am and I have people watching your every move I know more about you than Tia does that's why I know you were affiliated with Kiara and I know for a fact if I'm going to keep my family safe we are going to be in some danger. Are you ready for that?" I looked him dead in his eyes.

"I'll do anything to keep Tia and mama safe" we shook hands and went downstairs to eat.

______________________________________________

I was trying to give y'all a double update😤 so sorry for the short chapter.

What kind of danger you think they are going to get into?
Aww Kentrell met Tia's dad🥺

Who's POV y'all want next?
Not proofread
Vote,Comment and Shareee💕

Word count: 840