9.

So we finna time skip into 4 months aight.
•Kentrell and Tia got together and Ben and Destiny together also.
•Boomer in jail.
•Three and KD still being.........Three and KD😭
•Kentrell started music started blowing up and people tryna sign him.
•Sherhonda and Kendall got into it so he living with Kentrell.

Ages:
Kentrell: 19 (listen😭I know earlier I said he was 17 that was a mistake😂sorrrryyy)
Tia:18
Destiny:18
Ben:19
KD:19
Three:21
Boomer:20
Kendall:16

Y'all caught up now🥰
————————————————————

Tia's POV

I was in Kentrell room cleaning it because I was bored and his room was messy.

I was playing a tik tok sounds compilation on YouTube while organizing his shoes.

"For you amma let you hit for free,for youuuuu imma let you hit for free."

"You that kid from tik tok?.......Yea and I bet yo bih watch"

"Nanana mind yo business, nanana mind yo business"

"I like you, ion gaf bout yo boyfriend. Naw, my boyfriend crazy he kill people"

Me: I can relate to tha one (I chuckled to myself)
Kentrell: Relate to what? (He came in eating a bag of Doritos.
Me: This one (I replayed the last sound that played before he walked in)
Kentrell: (he pulled out a glock from his pants) Tell em again bae!

I started laughing then got up to fix the top of his dresser.

I felt a presence behind me then a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I turned around to face him.

Kentrell: I love you so much, you know tha right?
Me: Yea,of course I know that. I love you also.

I snuggled into his chest.

(A/N: now we finna get all soft and gushy😭 and ian like tha so if this sound off jus know I tried😭)

Kentrell: Imma be down for you till the very end and I won't let nothing happen to you. (He said holding eye contact)
Me: imma be your ride or die and forever got yo back.
Kentrell: Mane from the first time I met you I always knew you was different and I was gonna go through whatever to be with you.
Me: (basically tearing up) I know that we weren't ready for each other mentally at the beginning but we made it work and look at us now, your music career have taken off your at 5 million followers on instagram (a/n: I know he has 10+ mill but this is early days) and your taking care of your brother and still making time for me. I appreciate you so much.
Kentrell: Without you ion think I would've made it where I am so quickly. You did my promotions and got me noticed by so many people. You encourage and motivate me to do and be better with everything. Bro your the entire reason I am accomplishing my dream.
Me: I'm not the 'entire' reason you are achieving your dream, I'm just the little push you need. You made everything happen yourself.
Kentrell: Imma marry you someday and that's on gang. You finna have my whole football team and imma do better than what my dad did for me.

I just smiled and hugged him tightly.

We waddled to the bed still hugging and laid down together. In about 5mins we were out cold.