21.

Kiara POV

I was felt as if I was suffocating in my sleep so my eyes shot open and Fredo was over me with his hands around my neck.

I couldn't speak because he had a right grip and he looked asleep still.

Reaching over to the bedside table I grabbed a book I was reading the night prior then tried to hit him with it.

Before my hand reached close to his head, one of his hands were released from my neck and grabbed my arms then his eyes opened up and were like a deep orange red color.

He was smiling at me, "What you tryna do baby girl?"

He let go of my neck and I started coughing and taking deep breaths to supply my lungs with oxygen again.

"Fredo why were you doing that?" I asked when I caught my breath.

He mugged me, "Bitch this ain't no fucking Fredo, it's the young G Von."

"How are you even here? He's on the pills" I was confused cause they were working.

He got up and walked to me, "I am never leaving until I get what I want and that is Kentrells head and to get that I need to off his lil girlfriend and her family. Her dad didn't wanna do what I asked so his head is in this also."

"So if your trying to get them only why do you always try to hurt me and Armani?" I asked

"You and that kid are Fredo's life source which keep waking him up, and to complete what I want to do he needa be asleep. Also you should check on little Armani she might've already lost enough blood by now" he grinned wildly.

What does he mean? I started thinking until I realized he probably harmed her.

I pushed him out of my face and ran to her bedroom.

⚠️If your easily triggered please stop reading and skip to next chapter⚠️

I opened her door and there was a blood pool on the ground and Armani was in her little bed in a white gown with blood all over it.

I ran up to her and saw she was pale with a bullet wound in her belly and multiple stab wounds.

I grabbed her little limp body and held her crying, my little baby was gone.

No goodbye hug,kiss nothing. I didn't even get to see her go to preschool or graduate high school and go on her first date.

I laid her back down before going out to the kitchen, the first thing I spotted was a butcher knife so I grabbed it and went back to the bedroom Von was in.

"You killed my baby, my only daughter" tears streamed down my face and anger stirred inside of me.

Von looked at me and he looked different, his eye color was back to the original and he looked less malicious.

"Huh? Bae what are talking about?" He looked curiously.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"What you mean who am I? It's Fredo."

I dropped the knife and fell to the floor crying.

He got up and came over to me, "Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

He was rubbing my back, "Von killed her. He killed Armani" I started back crying, this time louder.

Fredo stood up and I looked at him.

He stared straight ahead and his eyes went fully white as if he was in a trance.

I wiped my face and continued looking at him.

After awhile his body jerked but went back to the same position he stood in and blood was running out his eyes like my tears were.

I got up quickly and started shaking him.

His eyes went back to the normal color and he looked at me scared.

"What's wrong baby? I asked him

"I...killed him." He stuttered.

"What do you mean? Can you do that?" If he could've done that why didn't he just do that in the first place.

" I don't know, I guess. But he said something before his body went limp" he started walking towards the bed.

"What did he say" I followed.

"He said, 'Everything I ever did was to protect you, now it's your time to protect yourself' I think he was trying to help me all the rest times when he did stuff"

"Fredo your not making sense, how was he trying to help you by killing your daughter and making you a villain?" This boy was acting stupid.

"Killing Armani was a mistake but what about everybody else he killed?" He was trying to make a point and I wasn't having it.

_________________________________________

Von killed Armani😪
Fredo killed Von🤔
Was Von protecting Fredo as he said?

🥰Told y'all stuff finna start happening

Vote,Comment and Shareee💕

Word count: 804