35.

Tia||Tee
•Ben & Destiny house•
~Same day, 1:45pm~

We arrived by Destiny and Ben late because Kentrell wanted to waste time and by driving the longest way here.

We were coming here because I had a surprise that was ready earlier than expected.

"That Rolls Royce is fire" he said admiring the car parked in front of their house.

"Yeah it's cute" I smirked.

"Mane I wanted that exact color and they told me they ain't have any available, I wonder who's car it is" he parked in the driveway and we got out.

"Now bae, go inside and call Destiny for me" I instructed him.

He mugged me and rolled his eyes, "why you bring me here to order me around?"

I shrugged and turned and walked in the house to get Destiny.

A minute later Destiny came out in a hoodie and sweatpants with her belly peaking out.

It was so cute.

"Heyyyyyy" we said in unison and gave each other a hug.

"Ok so Bens doing his job right?" I asked her.

"Yup they are down in the cinema room playing the PlayStation" she assured me.

"Yasss, time to get this surprise ready"

We grabbed the ribbon and other stuff for the surprise out the trunk of my car.

=

We were finally done after 30 minutes of setting up everything, and we were just in time because Kentrell came out the house looking for me.

"TIA!" He yelled looking around the front yard, destiny and I was hiding behind the car.

"Surprise!" We yelled as soon as he came closer.

He jumped back and grabbed his gun from his pants.

When he realized it was us he rolled his eyes and put his gun back.

"Tell me why the fuck would y'all scare a nigga like that?" He asked.

I ran up to him and hugged him, "I didn't mean to scare you pooh, I gotta surprise for you"

"Whats that?" He looked at me curious and I just stood looking at him smiling widely.

"It's yours" I said giving him the keys to the Rolls.

"Tee. Stop playing." He said in disbelief.

"I'm serious bae,go check it out" he hugged me tightly then went up to the car looking around and inspecting every detail.

"Ma, on gang you tha best" he came back to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

We stayed at Bens and Destiny house until 4pm.

____________________________________

Just a filler 😛

Y'all wanna be friends? Like hmu in my pm🌚

Vote,share,comment.

(My birthday coming up guysss (23/12)😚 16 on em. Imma vlog my bday and post it on my YouTube @ They Envy Nike. So go check it out and subscribe, if you got a YouTube leave a comment and I'll subscribe. Also drop your Instagrams🪐)

iMessages?