36.

🕰Time Skip🕰
Kentrell||Youngboy
~Their house~
•His birthday•

"MAMAS!" I yelled out to Tia from upstairs.

I was looking for her everywhere and couldn't find her.

I heard our bathroom door open and I looked to my side and saw Tia coming out of the bathroom with a annoyed face.

"What nigga?" She asked with an attitude.

I licked my lips and squinted my eyes at her, somebodies in a bad mood I guess.

"Why you gotta attitude wimme on my birthday ma?" I asked while tryna hug her but she kept pushing me away.

"Nothing" she responded dryly.

I leaned down and was about to kiss her but she dodged it and that really pissed me off.

"Tia ion know what's up witchu, either you want dick or you just wanna be a bitch today-"

She cut me off.

"Did you jus call me a bitch?" She mugged me.

"Now you know I didn't call you a bitch, I said you wanna be like one today" I cleared up what she thought she heard.

"Same fucking thing nigga" she started pacing the room, like damn she must've woken up on the wrong side but she was blowing me.

"You always say the most disrespectful ass shit to me and expect me to take it" she started. I rolled my eyes because I have never said anything disrespectful to this girl. Imma let her speak her mind though and then imma bounce cause she ain't finna be messing up my day, a youngin 20 g.

"And you never listen to shit I have to say, all you care about is yourself-" I cut her off there cause that's where she fucked up.

"Tia you know damn well I care about you more than I care about myself and I would've sat here and listened to you ramble on about bullshit and take all the shit you got to say cause I fuck with you. Today was suppose to be special cause finally I have everything I wanted, I'm blowing up, the world finally knows who Nba Youngboy is, I turned twenty and I have the finest girlfriend in the world and you gon stand there and really say shit like that to me?" I questioned cause I was hurt from that.

"Babe" she tried to say but I wasn't hearing it.

"No, it's koo. I don't care about anyone but myself? Bet. Cause imma really start to care about myself only cause I'm the only person who has been there for me for real. Y'all bitches only temporary" I walked out after saying that, I know that had to hit her hard but I don't care anymore.

I grabbed my jacket since I was already dressed and left.

=

Tia||Tee

I know I fucked up, you don't gotta tell me.

Whatever happened this morning wasn't suppose to end like that, I didn't even know the reason as to why I was acting like that towards him....it's just that, he annoys me I swear to God.

Maybe we need a break, I've never been in a real relationship since of how my family life was and now I felt as if I was forcing this.

I messaged Kentrell to try and explain.

Dents😍💍
📞💬i

Hey, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. I  love you but I don't think I'm ready for a relationship and I don't wanna hurt you ☹️.  Bye Kentrell.
Read 12:45pm

He read my message and didn't reply, I kind of already knew this was going to happen. Now I had to pack my bags cause I didn't want to face him when he got back.

Everything has changed drastically since the day I bought him the car, I had other surprises planned for this whole week but he was either at the studio or somewhere with his phone off  and I was tired of it.

I'll leave all his surprises here so when he gets back he can open them when I'm gone.

After packing my bag I got an Uber because my car was in the shop and I went to a hotel.

=

Kentrell

After reading the text Tia sent I shut off my phone and went to the studio for half of the day basically and then to the strip club later in the day with KD because everyone else were with their girls. Must be nice.

"Ouuu we finna get hella bitches" KD said excited.

I chuckled cause he sounded like a kid.

We went up into VIP and it was only us and about 2 other people who were chilling up here.

The strippers that were assigned to our section came and there was this fine ass girl who came up but she looked shy and not really out going like the others.

I called her over to and she came.

"Hey, what do you want me to do?" She asked in an innocent voice.

"How old are you?" I asked completely ignoring her question.

"19, why?" She was curious.

"Nothing really, jus wanna know why your working at a strip club when I can clearly see you don't wanna be here" I shrugged while accepting a drink from the waitress.

"I have a son and I have to take care of him" she said while lowering her head.

I stood up and tilted her head up to face me, "Dont ever lower your head ma, your gonna seem weak and I know you ain't. Now let's go talk outside" I told KD to get an Uber back home and I started walking out the section when I realized she wasn't following.

I turned to her and saw she was thinking about whether she should follow a stranger or not.

"Come on, I'm not gonna hurt you" I smiled showing my dimples.

"It's not that......it's, it's just" she was trying to say something but the words wouldn't flow.

"It's just what?" I asked while yelling over the music.

That's exactly why I wanted to go outside and speak.

"It's just that I need to work tonight because I'm running out of money n I have to get groceries and stuff for the house" she said kind of fast.

" I'll pay you and I'll also take you grocery shopping and pay for the groceries, ok?" I just wanted to leave but something was drawing me towards this girl to help her.

"Ok, I'll go get changed" she scurried off to the back and I went up to the bar to ease my nerves from this afternoon problem.

___________________________________

Wrote this half asleep 😂

Comment, vote and Shareeeeee💕