4.

Tia POV

It was after 1am when we arrived in Baton Rouge and lemme tell you a bih was tired.

We got to the house we would be staying at and it was bigger than the first one but I was too tired to be enthusiastic.

My mom showed me and Destiny our rooms and we went to sleep

*Next morning*

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes, I practically ran downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen cooking and listening music.

We didn't have maids,cooks and butlers even though we could afford it and our houses were usually big but basic and the only time we lived in a big mansion was before all this happened. My mom and dad wanted me to live a regular life even though I didn't anyways cause I still had security following me everywhere and I couldn't go to school.

My mom and I shared a good morning and then I went upstairs to my bathroom.

I peeped into Destiny's room and she was still asleep.

After doing my hygiene stuff I went back downstairs and my mom had my breakfast already shared out. I said thank you and sat around the table eating it.

I was done in less than 10 minutes so I decided on walking around the neighborhood. My mom said it was ok  but she told me to watch my surroundings and always carry my gun.

I already knew this so I got my phone n gun putting them in a cross body bag and headed out my room.

I didn't want to walk cause it was hot so I took my mom's hellcat,she never uses it anyways, as I was walking out  Destiny came running behind me with bacon in her mouth and her phone, she was dressed so I guess she wanted to come wimme.

Destiny: Where we going to? (She asked when we got in the car)
Me: Just driving around the neighborhood to get familiar with it.
Destiny: Ohh, let's go find some cute niggas also.

I looked at her and just laughed, this girl always wanna find niggas. I carefully backed out of the driveway and started our journey.

This neighborhood was huge cause we've been driving for at least 30 mins and haven't covered half of it.

I was getting tired of driving and was about to turn around when Destiny squealed loudly. I pressed the break hardly turning to Destiny.

Me:What's wrong Dee?
Destiny: Don't you see them fine niggas on the porch over there?
Me: Girl I know you fucking lying.
Destiny: Park this car right now and let's go.