23.

~A month later~
•Kingston,Jamaica•

Tia's POV

"Wake y'all ass up!" My dad yelled coming down the hall.

He came back two weeks and told us everything was settled so we could move back home.

Since I was turning 19 in a few weeks I didn't have to live with my parents anymore.

My mom and dad was going back to our house where we stayed before everything happen, Destiny and Ben finna stay in our house back in Baton Rouge and Kentrell and I were buying a house together.

Of course we are going to still have body guards and stuff around us.

"Mayne I'm up" I said.

"The fuck?" Kentrell rubbed his eyes, slowly waking up.

"Stop cussing in my house Kentrell" My mom popped up by my door.

Kentrell sat up looking at her, " Sorry mama"

She nodded her head and continued following behind my dad.

I got out of bed and went in my bathroom to take a shower and do my hygiene stuff, while Kentrell went to a extra bathroom in the house.

=

We were all in the car on the way to the private airport.

Everyone was going their separate ways.

I would miss my mom and dad but I can always visit them and I know for a fact they are going to be doing pop ups unexpectedly.

"Tia who is KiKi?" Destiny looked up from her phone at me.

My eyebrows arched as I tried to figure out where I heard that name from, it finally clicked.

"That's the girl who wanna play victim and have her childish mother throwing shade" I laughed.

"OHHHH THAT HOE!" Destiny yelled before busting out in laughter.

"Stop cussing but for real her mother real petty and need to worry about her own kid especially when her ch" I cut of my mom.

"Maaaa, chill not to much on the irrelevant" we all started laughing while the boys looked confused.

I sat back and reminiscing on the past, quietly laughing to myself.

After what had happen I made a mental note, 'When someone shows you who they are the first time don't let it be a second time' cause nobody finna catch me slipping no moe.

=

We arrived to the airport and had to wait an extra 15 minutes because they had to check everything and make sure there was enough fuel for the trip.

~In aircraft

"Babe?" Kentrell tapped me.

"Hmm?" I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Thank you for taking me out the streets and not having me look stupid" He said seriously.

I started laughing because what was the reason of that conversation?

He straight faced me and I stopped laughing instantly.

"Your welcome dents, I could never you the only one I want" I rubbed his cheek.

"What I tell you about calling me dents?" He mugged.

He hated when I called him dents but I thought it was a cute nickname and his dents are cute.

"Ion see nothing wrong with that name" I stated.

He shrugged and went on his phones.

I closed my eyes and waited to reach back to The Rouge.

————————————————————

"Anybody wanna fight? On my life I want the smoke🌬"

😭😂anyways this chapter was just a filler

Vote, Comment and Shareee 💕

Word count:549