7; girl meets Shawn

"So, Shawn, how are things working out with your brother?" Topanga asked the boy

"Don't tell her. Let her see it on film." Cory stopped him.

Cory was filming a documentary on the apartment's life. Delilah didn't care at all about the idea, but she made sure to stay away.

"Shawn, are you sure you're okay with this? I mean, it sounds kind of personal." Topanga asked.

"It is. But, you know, Cory's my best friend, and I trust that he's not going to make me look bad." Shawn smiled at Cory.

"My vision is to show people a side of Shawn Hunter that they have never seen before." The curly haired boy explained.

"What side is that?" Delilah asked.

"Well, the side that shows you overcoming all the odds. You know, moving out of the trailer park, getting to know your newfound brother from a different social class who desperately wants to bond with you, and in a stunning plot twist, just walked in with your new girlfriend." Shawn stood up and looked at the pair. "Let's see what happens." Cory started filming.

"I can't believe he snaked her." Shawn walked towards his brother.

"Hey, Shawn. This is Wendy." Jack smiled at his brother.

"Yeah. We've met."

"What do you mean you've met?" Jack asked in an upset tone.

"Could I talk to you for a minute?" Shawn asked and pointed at the game area.

"I'm going to talk to him for a minute." Jack stood up and followed Shawn.

"So, how do you know Wendy?" Jack asked.

"She came to the door. I was in a towel. You?" The younger one answered.

"Orientation. It was a lot more exciting than it sounds." Jack talked as Topanga and Cory approached them while Delilah sat on Jack's seat, talking with Wendy.

"Phone number."

"Phone number."

"Kiss?"

"Kiss." Jack paused, "And she performed "I'm a Little Unicorn" for me."

"We've got a problem here, Jack."

"No. The only problem I see is that I'm in the middle of a date, and you're in the middle of me being on a date." Jack pointed at Shawn.

"Where did you take her?"

"To dinner and a concert."

"Dinner and a concert?" Shawn asked in shock.

"Sheryl Crow. We're here for dessert." Jack smiled softly.

"You win."

"What?"