22; girl meets Chickenpox

"Come on, Jack! Cory’s gonna be here in like," the doorbell rang, "Now

"Come on, Jack! Cory’s gonna be here in like," the doorbell rang, "Now. Get your coat!" Shawn opened the door and saw Topanga, "Topanga? What are you doing here?"

"There’s something I want to talk to you about." She walked inside.

"Well, actually we were just on our way out." Shawn said.

"I just wanna make sure you and I are ok."

"Yeah, we’re ok. Why?" He talked awkwardly.

"Well I know that since Cory and I broke up, things have been kinda weird between us.", She explained as Jack walked out of his room, "I care about being your friend." Topanga spotted Jack walking downstairs and frowned, "Jack! What happened to your face?"

"Well, apparently she doesn’t care about being my friend." Jack said.

"We’re on our way to a basketball game, now is not the time to be making fun of Jack’s face." Shawn chuckled, "Besides, Delilah makes sure to do that everyday." He kept chuckling and Jack glared at him.

"No, he’s not going anywhere. Those look like chickenpox! Do they itch?", Topanga asked

"No, not really.", He answered, "However these are a little irritating." Jack held up his arm, covered in bigger and redder spots.

"All right, you’ve got it. This is serious, if you don’t take care of these now, you could get really sick." Topanga explained.

"I don’t wanna die!" Jack sat on a stool.

"Nobody’s dying, we are going to the game!", Shawn stared, and then, the doorbell rang again. "That’s Cory."

"No! Cory, don’t come in here!" She attached the door chain.

"Topanga, what are you doing in there?" Cory opened the door, but the chain stopped it and Topanga closed again.

"She’s trying to keep us from going to see the Sixers!" Shawn shouted.

"Cory, they have chickenpox, run away or you could catch them!"

"Save your breath, Topanga, he is not going to listen to you." Shawn opened the door with a smile, to find out that Cory was in the elevator. However, Delilah was in the doorway with three boxes full of groceries.

"I can’t believe how whipped that boy is!"

"Delilah, come in." Topanga said as she helped her sister put the boxes on the aisle.

"What do you mean ‘they’ have chickenpox?" Shawn asked.

"I don’t wanna die!" Jack scratched his arm.

"You’re not going to die. I’m gonna stay here and take care of both of you with Lilah." Topanga turned to Shawn, "Jack has full-blown chickenpox, and you have half-blown chickenpox."