Prologue:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the grand halls of the Eizenberg Castle In the medical ward of the castle the sounds of magic being used and of flowing guts and blood echo throughout the hall, in that ward several maids trained in humunculi creation, medical mage craft and potions.

The room had been covered in blood but the foul smell had been warded of by several wisteria plants, the maids have been operating on a new project for a humunculus/human by combining Zoukens bugs into their body inhancing their strength, speed, durability and regeneration. This had culminated on one last attempt before the next grail war in the form of a young man around 19 with black hair pale skin wearing a medical gown.

Unknown to them it had a side effect:Intense hunger that can be satisfied by large amounts of food or... Human flesh, they couldn't have known this since the experiments haven't been a success so far and a new organ being grown along the spine of the individual allowing them to use almost indestructible appendages called 'Kagune's'.

One of the maids were working on sharpening a bone saw ready to open up the man's rib cage.

Maid:Shit!

She cut herself on the saw dropping a large amount of blood down the man's throat causing the others to panik, this was until the man stirred awake opening his left eye causing the maids to jump back in shock and fear.

(He has the looks of black reaper Kaneki, so a bit older

(He has the looks of black reaper Kaneki, so a bit older.)

Maid:Quickly go inform the lord.

Two maids rushed out the room as the man sat himself up groggily looking around as if he'd been woken up after a very long sleep, a maid approached him with a sweet smile putting her hand on his getting an confused look from him.

Maid:Please don't move too much we still don't know how good your condition is.

Guy:ok miss.

Maid:Were gonna have to do some check up's OK?

Guy:Fine.

She then started doing regular medical tests like:Blood, reflex, sight, sound and physicals, this was until a man around the age of 20 walked in the room smoking a cigarette wearing a long black trench coat with brown hair.