Chapter 4:Recon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kaneki pov*

Kaneki:Oh fuck my head...

Waking up I rub my forehead looking around, I don't remember walking home last night the last thing I remember is going to fight lancer and Berserker... Then nothing.

I get out of bed and stretch, that's funny my sleeves been ripped, hmm. I try to remember what happened last night which is weird I should remember what happened since I never change up my schedule:

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a mug of coffee and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. What I'm trying to explain is that I should have a perfect memory of the nights events.

I go to the bath brushing my teeth and and getting ready by brushing my hair washing my face and putting on my eyepatch, wait what's that smell! IT SMELLS LIKE BURNT SHIT!

I finish up before sprinting down stairs past the living room before flipping over the table into the kitchen.

Kaneki:Who the hell are you!

As I land I slowly start activating my Kagune just in case they mean me harm.

Iresveil:Oh Kaneki I ordered pizza.

Oh it's just Iresveil and Saber. Why are they here, I get up sitting down at the table before looking at them seriously.

Kaneki:Why are you here?

Saber:Don't you remember your fight with Lancer and Berserker?

Kaneki:No I don't.

Saber:You were pinned by Lancer so you... Cut your own arm off.

I looked down at my arm thinking about it for a while until I look back up smiling at them.

Kaneki:That explains it, now you two enjoy your pizza I need to go out.

Iresveil:Why don't you eat with us?

Kaneki:I can't eat normal food, remember?

Iresceil:Oh yea...

Kaneki:I'll see you both later.

Both:Goodbye Kaneki.

I walk out the house putting on my coat and headed towards the shopping district looking for somthing to eat.

*Time skip*

I serveyed the streets looking for anyone I could take out easily and it's not going well, everyone's either with someone or going to their jobs so people would know if they're missing quicker.

Oh speak of the devil there's a group of delinquents in an alleyway the other side of the street, smiling I make  my way over making it seem that I'm unaware that they're there.

Delinquent1:Oi what's a fancy pants business man doing on OUR turth?!

D2:Yea! Get lost bastard!

D3:No let's give this guy a lesson.

All of them:Yea!!

Three circle behind me blocking my exit while the other 3 bring out weapons like a pipe, bat and chain.
Better put on a show.

Kaneki:Oh in so sorry, I'll leave now. I meant no disrespect.

D1:Nah, we're gonna make you pay!

He rushes up to me hitting me over the head with the pipe breaking it in two surprising him.

Kaneki:Oh? That's a shame... I thought you'd put up more of a fight!

He looks up scarred and shaking since he knocked off my eye patch revealing my eye.

D1:Uhh.. Please we didnt-

I stopped him by shoving my fist through his chest ripping out his heart, as he drops the others try to run so I bring out my kagune impaling them on each tentacle before eating them slowly. I was halfway through eating one of them when somthing hit me in the back of the head, slowly turning I see one of the delinquents with a magic sigil coming from his hand.

D4:DIE MONSTER!

Before he could do anything though I impale him several times with my kagune killing him, I should really get a mask just incase I get spotted.

Thinking about that I stand up walking out of the alley and towards one of the places I was supposed to check out, where the murders have been happening.

Kaneki:Can't do anything interesting can I?

Apparently Kirotsugubis worried that it's being done by a servant so he's sending me after them to determine their power level, hmm who's that.

I see walking into a shop a young man with a green school uniform on and a... Cosplayer? Nah that's definitely a servant, ah that's right it's the rider that was screaming lat night. I should go talk to em Recon and all.

I make my way into the same place, turns out it's a mall, tailing them through all the shops until they end up in a library. The boy's been looking for a book for several minutes now, guess I could help him. OK. He's been looking at the history section specifically the Romans  so he's probably looking for a book relating to his servant, guess I'll find him one.

Walking over I pick up a history book before jumping onto the bookshelf infront of them sitting down dangling my feet low enough for them to see, with them looking up I smile Waking the book around.

Kaneki:Is this what your looking for?

Kid:Uhh Y-yes. Where did you find it?

Kaneki:About two rows back from here.

The kid turns to his servant complaining to him.

Kid:I told you it was further up!

Rider:My apologies.

He slaps him on the back knocking him over before looking up to me.

Rider:So who might you be?

Kaneki:I'm the guy who took on Lancer last night, Rider.

Rider:Hmm. Is that so? Well it was a fine fight, all be it a bit gruesome.

Kaneki:Well here's your book.

I drop it onto his lap before getting off the shelf walking away.

Kaneki:I just wanted to meet you guys since you didn't take the chance to kill me last night. Goodbye.

Rider:Till we meet again, one eye!

Hmm, one eye. Maybe he's on about my ghoul eye to be fair it does have a nice ring to it, I wonder who I should stake out now?

I get outside walking along the street thinking more about it. Maybe I should stake out the matou's or maybe go find Assassin, or... Maybe... I'll go to sleep.

*3rd pov*

Kaneki started falling into a deep sleep stumbling around a bit before being pulled into an alleyway, he had been hit with some form of sleep magic, as he closed his eyes he heard one thing before letting the darkness take him.

???:This is so cool! I've never killed a Zombie before!!

???2:Oh my it may be the best 'cool' we could have in a while!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~