Chapter 16:Final Fight pt3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3rd pov*

The servants stare each other down the whistling of the wind only adding to the building tension between them, Gil shifted his eyes glaring at each servant before raising his hand to the sky.

A plethora of golden portals appear behind him that rippled as If a stone was dropped into deep water, in response to this the other servants readied there respective weapons while Kaneki's kagune started glowing red from the crosses and veins.

Gil:DIE MONGREL!!

*play song*

The servants took this as a signal to rush the king trying to take him down quickly, if only they knew how much they were out gunned, as they charged a maelstrom of weapons in any shape you could think of erupted from the gates scewering many of iskandars soldiers and forcing Artoria back quite a way.

Kaneki however was gracefully dodging and blocking swords and spears all while sprinting at Gil, his Kagune felt weird to him for some reason, as if he was in better control over his Kagune than he has ever been. Liking the feel of his Kagune Kaneki grew more confident in his movements doing more and more to catch the first king.

Gil was having none of this so he threw even more outlandish swords of which teleported or reversed their own time reapering where it was a few seconds before, this caught Kaneki of guard with him getting two swords through the kagune and one in the gut. But nether the less he persisted.

At this point the distances from Gil to the other servants go:Kaneki, Iskandar then Artoria.

Iskandar however is gaining speed on his chariot leading what's left of his army towards Gil who had turned his attention to Kaneki, he gets close at around 20 ft before the gates do a full 90° turn towards him before firing multiple long chains towards him.

Iskandar:Agh!

He was instantly wrapped up stopping his charge and bringing him to his knees, he struggled for a few moments before he rested embracing his fate.

Iskandar:At I gave the boy a fitting send off...

Just then his body was pierced in multiple places by the chains causing him to die and dissappear into particles. Gil Sat there grinning before looking over to Kaneki, he had bee impaled mid air by a large red spear with barbs jutting out from it.

Kaneki:Fuck!

Gil merely walked up to him with a large smirk on his face and a confident bounce in his walk, the same chains then boand around his wrists before throwing him to the ground with his head down.

Gil:I told you I would kill you. Maybe if you'd just lie down like a dog I would've given you a quick death, but now..... I'm going to make it hurt.

He opens his gate taking out a barbed whip cracking it as it comes out dispersing the gate. He reads the whip before he sees that Kaneki has a massive grin on his face, he gets even more angry as he rrys to whip him.

Kaneki:No....

The whip is blocked by a cross from his Kagune before the other tentacle of his Kagune is thrown forward slashing up his chest and face throwing him back a few feet, the chains disperse as Kaneki gets up looking forward to the first king.

Gil:Bastard...

He's seen holding the left side of his face breathing heavily, he gets up as we see his back turned to Kaneki.

Gil:I'll kill you......

He says this in a even more deadly tone his prideful tone now on the back seat to his new rageful one.

ghoulish Fate (new) (Completed) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara