Chapter 13.25:Taking The Harbour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Renji pov*

It's 9:30am. It's time. I nod my head to my squad before putting on my cloak and looking out to the ocean.

Renji:Attention men we have a half hour gap between patrols of the cost guard, we need to use this time to secure the harbors effectively. Got it!!

Squad:GOT IT SIR!!

They move through out the deck manning their stations, smiling I raise my hand before throwing it forward.

Renji:Well then, let's do our best and cement our place in history!!!

Squad:HAI!!!

Our transport lurched forward bursting out of the water before bombing toward Fuyuki Harbour, this drawing the attention of both the law enforcement and citizens.

*3rd pov*

The people of fuyuki were minding their own business shopping, working, living their lives all seemed well. Until it appeared. A large ship a least 6 stories high burst out of the ocean, it was a deep purple colour with red accents and glowing yellow windows. It was more mechanical than most ships they've saw before and a lot more intimidating especially with the visable weaponry and men manning it's exterior.

As their confusion set in a tired yet determined sounding voice boomed through the city from the titan of a ship

Renji:Attention all people of fuyuki this is the S.S Red Sun, we're are here to inform you that we Aogiri Tree are here... To seige fuyuki. You can either resist and die or relent and live.

With that everyone stopped what they were doing for a few moments possessing the information,until they all panicked before rushing to their homes fearing for their lives.

*play song here*

In response the navy and local airforce sent out 3 destroyers, 4 light cruisers and 2 heavy cruisers to deal with the threat from this 'Aogiri tree'. Seeing this Renji ready'd the guns on the red sun aiming them at the warships, as the ships drew close he saw them slowing down readying a volley of missiles.

Renji:Ready...

Misiles launched from the attacking ships making Renji gain a small smirk before he shouted to his men.

Renji:FIRE!!!

Several Misiles left the ship countering the other ones and creating a mid air smoke screen making each misile seem like they were destroyed.

Renji:Go stage 2!!

Loud clicking was heard from the falling misile shels before mini Misiles emerged from the scrap, they burst forward targeting the ships.

Renji:Take out their vitals!!

The Misiles hit their marks taking out their rudders, guidence systems and several radio towers/antennas. Renji seeing the advantage he had ready'd a volley of Misiles and leaning on a nearby railing.

Renji:We've got them on the ropes. Finish them off!!

As the large cannons moved to their positions Renji was sure victory was their's until.

*Plane noises*

Renji:Shit...

He rubs the bridge of his nose before before calling to his men.

Renji:Activate the anti-air weapons!!

(The terror of the sea's, the bismarck and the kreksbarig!)

Two large mini guns emerge from the deck each pioleted by a ghoul, as they begin to fire upon the planes. The wings are shredded off before they huddled to the sea exploding on impact, as they do Renji looks to fuyuki seeing a large bounded field start surrounding fuyuki.

Renji:As long as I can keep them busy they'll have enough time.

He smiled before shouting his orders again.

Renji:C'mon men reload the cannons and prep the missiles!!

They did so before aiming it at the boats in front of them. Grabbing the radio he call the large warship getting a very angry man on the other end of this.

Captain:Who is this!!? It better be urgent!

Renji:Any last words?

Captain:It's you that tree bastard!!

Renji:That's what your going with, huh?

Caotain:Wha-

Renji:FIRE THE CANNONS!

Captain:Wait please!

But the cannons where already fired. In a second the first ship was destroyed, then the next and the next, the screams of the crew rang out all the battle field as each one was blown apart, burnt or worst.

Captain:GO TO HELL BASTARD!!!-

The last ship blew up cutting off the transmission, as the burning rekage of the ships slowly sink deeper into the harbor a loud shou eminates from the middle of fuyuki.

Renji:That's the signal...

Renji presses a few buttons before speaking into the speaker system broadcasting his voice to the entire ship.

Renji:Get ready, everyone off deck were going into stage 2!

Alarms start to ring out as the deck of the ship starts to shift and fold turning vertical with the red accents slowly glowing from the back to the front.

Renji:S

Renji:S.S red sun mk 2: UMBRAL FLAME!

As the blades started heating up a large kagune sprouted from the largest sky scrappers picking it up, golden portals started appearing near and around both the sky scrapper and ship.

Renji:Too late goldie we've got you right wher we want you!

The ship was then herled at the skyscraper as Renji pushes forward the throttle letting the huge thruster at the back to activate, as he shouts we zoom in on his face as he smiles. His ghoul eyes activate as we zoom in on them vaguely seeing a bright blue firery ring appear within them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~